• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Asgards Valkyrie

Hopelessly obsessed with fictional characters
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi my name is chantelle! I'm back on this site after a wee while and looking to find something to role-play, either fandom based or non fandom!!!

I'm a writer, and someone who's been role-playing since her early teen years. So I'll get straight to the point here!

The secret garden

Night at the museum

Hunger games

Narnia

Marvel

Game of thrones/Hotd

Shadow and bone

His dark materials

Royalty x Royalty

Assassin x Prince/Princess

Asassin x Victim

Prince x Prince/Princess

Villain x assassin

Villain x hero

Villain x villain

Villain x civilian

Guard x prisoner

Guard x escapee

Prince x civilian

Cop x cop

Cop x criminal

Cop x civilian

I'm more than happy to mix and match and work around what we both want, so don't be afraid to reach out!!! I'm very flexible with my want to rp 😂

If interested please feel free to reply below or send me a message!!! :)

the marvel movies I seen are Ant man and the wasp, Quantum Mania, Ant Man, Avengers..
We can definitely do something based of one of those if you'd like? If you wanna send me a wee message we can get something planned?

Hi my name is chantelle! I'm back on this site after a wee while and looking to find something to role-play, either fandom based or non fandom!!!

I'm a writer, and someone who's been role-playing since her early teen years. So I'll get straight to the point here!

The secret garden

Night at the museum

Hunger games

Narnia

Marvel

Game of thrones/Hotd

Shadow and bone

His dark materials

Royalty x Royalty

Assassin x Prince/Princess

Asassin x Victim

Prince x Prince/Princess

Villain x assassin

Villain x hero

Villain x villain

Villain x civilian

Guard x prisoner

Guard x escapee

Prince x civilian

Cop x cop

Cop x criminal

Cop x civilian

I'm more than happy to mix and match and work around what we both want, so don't be afraid to reach out!!! I'm very flexible with my want to rp 😂

If interested please feel free to reply below or send me a message!!! :)
A cop x criminal is a very me thing ^^

If your willing to be a criminal, may I PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back