• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Roleplay Search - Multiple Fandoms (Stars Wars Newly Added)

I’m looking for a couple of new roleplays! (: Here’s a few things to note first:

- I can usually match my partner regarding writing length. I’m most comfortable with a few paragraphs per character, though.
- I usually write as a female character, but I’m definitely willing to double!
- If I don’t respond for a while, it’s either because I accidentally cleared the notification and forgot or work got really busy. I try to communicate when things happen, but feel free to reach out!
- I don’t really write with anyone younger than 20, just because it’s a little awkward and I don’t feel comfortable with it. I like to throw in mature themes within my writing (that being said, I’m open to discussing writing platforms).
- I don’t feel comfortable writing with males. I swear, it’s nothing against men and I don’t mean for it to offend anyone - just a personal preference, since romance tends to be a big theme in my writing.

Now on to the fandoms/subjects:
*bold = most interested

- Harry Potter (I usually do OC/OC for this)
- Marvel Cinematic Universe (Looking for someone to write Peter Parker/Spider-Man)
- Outer Banks
- The Walking Dead (I’m probably more interested in OC/OC with this as well)
- Werewolves
- Star Wars (taking place in the last trilogy - I’m looking for someone to write Kylo and who can understand that my knowledge base is still small for this fandom)

PM me or post here if you’re interested! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back