• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Roleplay Search | M//

ThunderCheetah

I love you 3000
Hello everyone!
I'm looking for mostly long-term roleplays, but if the prompt is good I'd be up for short term as well. Roleplay is preffered to be third-person past tense. I'd be up for anything M//, though I'm not into antho/furry roleplays. I will do almost any plot and genre, and I'd be willing to try out almost anything interesting. I'm not into slice of life, unless its at least some sort of difference from a normal life experience. I'd prefer that you'd be able to write at least 2 paragraphs per post, and i'm not into fandom roleplays, so do keep that in mind. If you're interested in discussing a plot and characters, please PM me here! We could use a seperate PM for the roleplay, or use a private discord server i can make for us.

I hope to hear from you soon!
-TC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back