• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Roleplay Search-- Looking for combat- magical adventure 1x1 roleplay.

Greetings people! I'm here to deliver you some presumingly interesting plots. So, I desire any length and we can always work things out.

I am 14 years old and I live in Sweden! I'm appearently a Swedish roleplayer and I am a male. IRL gender does not matter for me honestly. I just want to enjoy roleplaying with anybody here in this forum.

So, if there is something you do not like here. Please PM me to let me know. We can always nagotiate things to make them work if they feel a little wrong for you.

Information:
My spelling is okay.
My grammar is okay.
Detail and such is random but it's usually okay.
I can contribute to the story if you so wish.
I'm all open!
(MXF)-(MXM) -- I normaly play as a male.

Plot 1: The Dark Elves vs The Light Elves (2 nations at war)

On a lovely day in the modern world. Nesy would be walking by the street doing his buisness and he seemed to be rather happy this day. Until suddenly a rift sucked him in and he was transported to a magnificant fantasy/Sci-fi/medieval-fantasy world with a lot of things to discover and very dangerous things too! But he also will encounter alliances that been there since the world's creation. The elves has long thought that humans never existed and they were just "legends" or fairy tales and that they were wiped out by something else.. But they were wronged when Nesy arrived by accident. The world can consist of many smaller alliances. But there are 2 large superpower-nations. There can be more then just elves on this world. There can be demons or any magical creature.

So what do these 2 elves want? Well, the light elves want to protect lands from being invaded or captured but the dark elves want to capture and invade. Taking the world for themselves.

------------------------------------------
Plot 2: The 2 forces colide.

There are 2 mighty queens in this battle fighting eachother for many or just specific purpeses..The dark Queen and the Divine Queen. An epic war has broken out! Many fleed from their homes and villages and they attempted to seek shelter with the Divine queen. The Queen would welcome them with open hands and they were thankful. They wished to create an alliance and many other alliances joined along with the Divine Queen.. Who is the Queen of Darkness? The Queen of Darkness is a queen who wants to take the world for herself and the Divine Queen however is someone who wants to protect lands from being invaded and captured. The battle begins now!

I require my partner to roleplay 2 of these roles. But they can either be kings or queens so it does not matter. As long it is a overlord then I am fine with it.
I could roleplay 2 OC's at once as well but somebody else. I'm going to roleplay as Nesy Celvius who is a Celvestian. I'll give you his bio in PMs.
-------------------------------------------

Thank you a lot for reading! I really hope we can see eachother and learn about eachother during DMS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back