• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

o_rain_1

Hello! My name is Rain, and I'm 19 years old. I'm currently seeking someone around the same age who is interested in roleplaying, specifically ship roleplays featuring my original character. I am open to double-ups if that is your preference!
Requirements:
- Must be 18+: For comfort and maturity, I prefer to roleplay with those who are 18 or older.
- Literacy: I’m looking for semi-literate to literate roleplayers—no one-liners, please.
- Activity: I understand people have busy lives, but I appreciate communication if you’ll be unavailable for a period of time.
- Friendly: I like building friendships with the people I roleplay with, so let’s keep things fun and friendly!
Fandoms I’m Interested In:
Here are the shows and movies I’m currently interested in roleplaying. The characters I’m looking for are in parentheses, and the ones I can play are in brackets. Ones I’m really wanting to do will have stars next to them.
- That 70s Show (Eric or Hyde) [any character] ⭐
- IT 2017 (Patrick, Victor, or Stanley) [All teen characters] ⭐
- Stranger Things (Eddie, Steve, Mike, Jonathan) [All teen characters]
- The Society (Campbell or Gordie) [All characters]
- Heartbreak High (Spider) [All characters]
- Gilmore Girls (Logan, Jess, Finn, or Dave) [Rory, Lorelai, Sookie, Lane, Jess, or Dave]
- Maze Runner (Newt, Thomas, Minho) [Any character]
- House of Anubis (Jerome) [Any character]
- Harry Potter (George, Ron) [any character from golden trio era]
- Doctor Who (11th Doctor, 10th Doctor) [Any character]
-vampire diaries (Jeremy, Tyler) [any character] ⭐
- School Bus Graveyard (Aiden, Ben, Logan) [any teen character)
If you’re interested, feel free to reach out! I’m excited to collaborate on a fun and engaging roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back