• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Roleplay Partners needed

Leo.

Hello! My name is Leo and i am from Melbourne Australia.
Currently, i am looking for a partner to Roleplay with in the fandoms

~Walking Dead
~Harry Potter

Characters as love interests: For TWD, Daryl is the main love interest for my character but for HP
im open to Draco, Fred or Harry although im very open
to doing an OC/OC roleplay

Genders i play and want you to play: i only play Female unless we decide to double up as for what
i would prefer you play, it would be male or female (MxF, FxF) unless doubling up

Length: im not too picky on my lengths as i can do a paragraph or 3, doesn't really matter
as long as its NOT one liners

Plots: We discuss that together but its MUST have romance in it. i am new to this and not sure exactly how it works so i highly perfect using email

Reply speed: i am a very quick to reply unless sleeping and/or dealing with stuff in my personal 
life which i like to be very open with whom i am roleplaying with so i expect the same

Limits: No Racism, Homophobia, Transphobia or sexism.

Descriptions: i like detailed character descriptions and faceclaims. if its the walking dead, i would prefer you
to send a picture of what your outfits + weapons would look like as it helps me picture it easier.
The outfit picture isn't needed but a realistic faceclaim is.
NO MARY SUES// Have flaws, everyone does

//or shoot me a message here\\

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I would be interested in a Harry Potter rp. preferably ocxoc. If your still looking and up for it. 

Hello :)  Yes that would be excellent! im still looking and always will be. Whats your preferred base to roleplay on?

Hello! I would be interested in a Harry Potter rp. preferably ocxoc. If your still looking and up for it. 

I'd love to do a Harry Potter roleplay! I'm open to either being Harry or doing OCxOC if that's alright! 

Hello there, either is okay with me, pm me or email me and we can discuss further (unless you prefer to on something else)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back