• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Roleplay Partners! (Long-Term)

Hello everyone! This is my first Roleplay ad on this site and I'm still learning my way around here, so let's see what happens! Anyways, I am a 21 year old female roleplayer of over nine years so my writing has grown over my experiences. I enjoy writing and creating stories with other people as well as friendships! I'm pretty flexible with things as I like to compromise with my partners as I believe communicating is important. So, hopefully, I can find some good people to do a long-term RP with! (:

Roleplay Rules
I love to Roleplay with people who are 18 years old and up! Plus, I personally prefer to Roleplay with other female roleplayers as well. Those two are my own personal preferences that I feel comfortable with! Nothing personal against people below 18 and male roleplayers.

Please make sure you have good grammar/spelling when we write together! I understand that everyone makes mistakes from time to time as it is bound to happen, but please no text-talk, otherwise, that kills a story immediately with very poor grammar. As long as you know the basics of writing and I can understand you, you're good to go!

I love writing! I am a paragraph/multi-paragraph/novel writer, so I don't really have a set requirement of how much you need to write. However, I will not accept one-liners or anyone who does not give lengthy responses. I'm looking for someone who loves to brainstorm and is very detailed with their writing. I rather not have things be so one-sided. I totally understand having a writer's block sometimes, but when you do reply, please make sure it is quality over quantity! Also, third person perspective only!

I know we all have our lives outside of the internet and we cannot reply 24/7. So, just let me know if you have school, jobs, etc and I will work with your schedules! I don't want you to feel pressured to reply every day! I am looking for someone who is active enough to not disappear out of the blue. I love long term roleplays and if I'm enjoying the story, then nine times out of ten, I will fall in love with the story and characters! If you are unable to do it anymore, please let me know. You won't offend me at all! I will understand!

I love talking OOC! So, if you ever want to talk outside of the story, I am always down for it as I love making new friends!

Please do not spam me for a reply. I just don't like being rushed to response as it'll make me less motivated to respond to you, so let's be considerate of each other! I usually give my partners a week, until I message again to check up, so you can do that, too!

You want to Roleplay with me? Awesome! All you have to do is just send me a comment (I do have other places I roleplay besides here, so I'll list those at the end) or PM me introducing yourself, your own rules, your limits/comfortable with, what would you like to roleplay, etc.
Loves
18+ content
Planning plots
Long-Term Roleplay
When someone reads the rules/requirements
When someone does my craving
Action/Adventure
Fantasy
Drama
Romance
Medieval
Strong Language/Violence/Blood/Cursing
Alternative Universes
Slice of life
Real life/Celebrities
Very detailed, descriptive replies
Chit-chatting outside of the Roleplay (I love new friends)
Dark themes
Plot twists
Straight/Gay/Lesbian pairings
Good and decent grammar/spelling
Double Roleplay
Split Roleplay
OC x OC/OC x Canon/Canon x Canon pairings
Sonic The Hedgehog
Pirates

Dislikes
Smut genre Roleplays
Don't control my characters
Rape
Suicide
Don't kill off my characters unless discussed beforehand
One-liners/scripts
Fetishes
Incest
Pedophilia
You randomly disappearing without telling me
Short-Term Roleplay
When someone doesn't read the rules
No overly powered characters that constantly dodges fights/or take something to the face and not die
Mary Sues
1st and 2nd person
Text-Talking/Bad grammar
Rude/Disrespectful people
Starting the Roleplay without a plot planned

Fandom List
Sonic The Hedgehog

Original List
Villager/Rich Person x Pirate
Princess x Knight
Pirate x Pirate
Villager/Rich Person x Mage
Princess x Prince
Prince x Maid
Princess x Pirate
Pirate x Mermaid
OC x Celebrity
Slice of Life
College Students
Kidnapper/Stalker x Victim
OC x Actor/Actress
Love/Hate Couples
Mermaid/Merman x Human
Roommate x Roommate
Princess x Princess
Human x Neko
Rich Person/Princess x Poor Person/Thief
Princess x Assassin
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Vampire
Arranged Marriage
Princess x Hunter
Elf x Human
Elf x Elf
Angel x Demon
Human x Monster
Badass/Gangster Man x Cute/Nerd Woman
Teacher x Teacher
Childhood friend x Childhood friend
Romance/Drama Setting
Fantasy/Original Setting
Governor/President's Daughter x Mafia
Single Parent x Babysitter
Single Parent x Single Parent
Rich Girl/Princess x Swordsman
Single Parent x Person with no children
Coworkers
Manager's Daughter x Employee
Doctor x Patient
Doctor x Nurse
Fallen Angel x Human
Fallen Angel x Fallen Angel
Spy x Target
Forbidden Romance
Governor's Daughter x Business Man
Singer x Fan/Singer
Pirate King/Queen x Cabin Woman/Man
Rich Girl x Mechanic
Pirate Prince x Rich Woman/Princess
Best Friend x Best Friend
Best Friend x Best Friend's Sibling
Engaged/New Marriage
Enemy x Enemy
Elf Princess x Elf Prince/Knight
Princess/Rich Woman x Musician
Princess/Rich Woman x Blacksmith
Online Relationship
Princess x Butler
Abused Woman x Gentleman
Adult Pregnancy
Affairs/Failed Marriages
Criminal x Good Person
Sibling x Sibling's Best Friend
Fairy x Fairy
Fairy x Human
Pegasus Rider x Blacksmith/Prince/Knight
Disney Setting
Hook Ups
Ladies Man x Innocent Woman
Knight Warrior x Maid
Model x Photographer
Country Person x Rich Person
Elf Princess x Pirate
Widow Person x New Lover
Ex Girl/Boyfriend x Ex Girl/Boyfriend
Restaurant Owner x Anyone
Women Rivalry
(Go ahead and suggest more!)

I also Roleplay on deviantART (my primary home), Skype, Email, Kik and Discord! So, if you prefer to Roleplay on any of those, please PM me first! Thank you and I hope to hear from you all soon! (:

Hey I’m Savannah I’m fairly new to this longer form of Roleplaying but I’m so willing to give this a shot with the longer paragraphs I’m pretty busy but I promise I can find the time to role play I’m into long term and I’m cool with a basically all of the things you love and I can follow the ones you don’t and multiple of those plots look super fun especially college students and the roomates I’d be super interested in being a partner if you are and I know I didn’t use proper sentences in this but I always do when I role play get back to me if you can!

Hello! If you are still looking for someone to rp with I am super interested :)

Hey I’m Savannah I’m fairly new to this longer form of Roleplaying but I’m so willing to give this a shot with the longer paragraphs I’m pretty busy but I promise I can find the time to role play I’m into long term and I’m cool with a basically all of the things you love and I can follow the ones you don’t and multiple of those plots look super fun especially college students and the roomates I’d be super interested in being a partner if you are and I know I didn’t use proper sentences in this but I always do when I role play get back to me if you can!
Hello Savannah! Please PM me and we shall discuss more about the RP (:

My partners have either stopped responding or run dry. I'm growing more open, but if you need someone who is good with medieval fantasy and has...a surplus of ideas (and lore if necessary). I'm up for grabs. If you're comfortable with a male RPer.

As I’m male I won’t apply. But I wish you the best
I like your pairings at least half of them I would try and test

May I ask a couple questions?

By "female role players" do you mean behind the screen females or do you mean players with female characters?

And when you say you dislike 1st person do you mean you dislike it when your partner writes in first person, when someone tries to make you write in first person or both?

May I ask a couple questions?

By "female role players" do you mean behind the screen females or do you mean players with female characters?

And when you say you dislike 1st person do you mean you dislike it when your partner writes in first person, when someone tries to make you write in first person or both?
I mean, behind the screen females.

I do not like people writing in first person format as that is uncomfortable for me. Third person is the requirement. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back