• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Roleplay Partner Search!

nekromantik

𝓒𝓪𝔂
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, I'm Cay (she/they), 24, from Scotland, UK. I'm searching for a roleplay partner who is 20+ and enjoys OC x OC storylines. I’m really into creating unique characters and worlds, so if you love diving into new plots and have a passion for original content, we’ll get along great!

Couples I am comfortable with playing include M/M and M/F. If it is M/F, I would be more comfortable playing the female role. I am also a university student so my responses will not be fast.

Some of the fandoms I’m interested in include:

• Soul Eater
  • Fairy Tail
  • Noragami
  • Monster High (would LOVE to do something inspired by MH!)
(I’ll add more in the future).

Pairings I'm interested in:

• Prince/Princess x Prince/Princess (arranged marriage?)
  • Prince/Princess x Villain (enemies to lovers, etc)
  • Vampire x Vampire Hunter (or human)
  • Vampire x Witch
  • Witch x Witch Hunter (or Human)
  • Vampire x Werewolf
  • Demon x Demon
Existing worlds I've created:

The Nine Circles of Hell

In the depths of Hell, a vast and twisted world exists where humans who have either lived a life of sin or signed their souls to a devil are condemned to spend eternity. Upon death, these souls descend into one of the Nine Circles, each ruled by unique demons tied to the Seven Deadly Sins: Pride, Greed, Wrath, Envy, Lust, Gluttony, and Sloth.

Each Circle reflects the essence of the sin it represents. The demons who govern these domains are embodiments of their respective sins, but no two are alike. These demons are ancient beings, as diverse in appearance and power as the sins they enforce. Some revel in their role as torturers, while others manipulate or torment in subtle ways. The humans trapped here are punished by their earthly failings, twisted into grotesque versions of their former selves, or forced to live out endless cycles of suffering related to their sin.

The Circles are ever-shifting landscapes of terror, where infernal cities, endless wastelands, and twisted illusions blend together, each adapted to the nature of the sin that rules there. The higher Circles are reserved for the lesser sins, while the deepest pits, reserved for those most stained by Pride and Wrath, are where the most powerful demons reign.

For those who have willingly sold their souls, the experience of Hell varies. Some are granted positions of power as low-ranking demons, serving the rulers of their Circle. Others, bound by their dark contracts, must fulfill their duties, forever haunted by the weight of their choices.

This hellish world is not static. The balance of power between the demons is in constant flux, with rivalries, betrayals, and alliances shaping the dark politics of the underworld. No soul is ever truly free from suffering, and no Circle is ever free from the whispers of rebellion or chaos.

OCs created within this world: Sugar, a famous male incubus (MXM only!)

The Elemna Academy
Welcome to the Elemna Academy, a prestigious institution nestled within a breathtaking steampunk inspired landscape. This esteemed academy is dedicated to training students gifted with the unique ability to harness the powers of Earth, Wind, Air, and Fire. Each element is not merely a tool but a profound connection to the world around them, shaping the destiny of those who master it.

Students at Elemna Academy are chosen for their innate elemental abilities, which are nurtured through rigorous training and mentorship. Each student is sorted into one of four houses, each representing one of the elements. The Earth House, grounded and steadfast, teaches resilience and the nurturing power of nature. The Wind House embodies freedom and agility, promoting swift movement and quick thinking. The Air House emphasizes clarity and communication, focusing on the ethereal connections between all beings. Finally, the Fire House instills passion and intensity, harnessing the transformative and destructive power of flames.

The World of Nevralon
Welcome to Nevralon, a vibrant fantasy world steeped in magic, where the delicate balance between light and darkness shapes the lives of its inhabitants. Magic in Nevralon is classified into two distinct forms: White Magic and Black Magic.

White Magic is the benevolent force that flows through the land, accessible to witches and wizards who can inherit or learn its ways. This form of magic is widely accepted and celebrated, used for healing, protection, and enhancing the natural world. White Magic practitioners are respected members of society, often sought after for their abilities to aid their communities and maintain harmony.

In stark contrast, Black Magic is a forbidden power, steeped in danger and volatility. It is a generational form of magic passed down through bloodlines, known for its destructive potential and morally ambiguous nature. Black Magic users often find themselves feared and shunned, as their abilities can lead to chaos and suffering. Due to its perilous nature, many kingdoms across Nevralon have deemed Black Magic illegal, punishing practitioners with severe penalties, including execution.

The governance of magic varies from kingdom to kingdom. In some realms, all forms of magic are strictly prohibited, leading to oppressive regimes where those caught using magic face dire consequences. Others maintain a more tolerant stance, allowing White Magic to flourish while still repressing the darker arts.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back