• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ♡ ROLEPLAY PARTNER SEARCH ♡

MysticxRayn

One Time Luck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! I’m Kay. ♡ (she/her)
I’m currently looking for several roleplaying partners.
However, I am still interested in writing and collaborating with others to create a wonderful story together.
I have to admit that I haven’t used RPNation that much so I’m quite new to it.

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°

RULES && GUIDELINES

one : underage writers are prohibited.
I am an adult in my twenties so I feel very uncomfortable writing with those who are underage.
Due to this, it could potentially make a dent in the story we are trying to create. please respect this!

two : literacy.
My literacy level (adv. literate - novella) really depends on the context of the roleplay that I’m currently doing.
My starters can be pretty lengthy; ranging from 4-5 paragraphs. Though during dialogue scenes,
I’m comfortable with at least two paragraphs. I’m a huge sucker for details whether it’s sight,
emotion, taste and feel etc. I tend to match my partners' responses so be prepared to
reply with as little as two paragraphs (5 sentences or more)
to as many as five paragraphs. Depending on context, of course.

three : pairings.
The preferred gender of the characters I enjoy playing are female with heterosexual love interests.
Though I’m perfectly fine with roleplaying with other female characters;
except romance themes would have to be out of the picture.
I’m perfectly capable of including and playing as NPC side characters as well!

four : patience
As much as I enjoy writing and roleplaying, it is not my first priority. Please understand that I am a full-time working adult.
I have work, friends, family (including a dog I care for on my own), and other hobbies that may require more of my attention.
Don’t misunderstand, I will get you a response when I can, I promise.
Even if I’m online regularly that doesn’t mean I can reply to the story at that time.
I would prefer to give it my best rather than rush the process.

five : faceclaims
I don’t really have a preference to face claims, honestly. Most of the time, I feel like it isn’t needed
so long as you describe their physical appearances in your posts.
With that being said, I do not need an extremely detailed OC to roleplay with someone;
though it is appreciated. (Bc holy crap those take so much work to create!)
Though I don’t like mixing a realistic face claim with an anime/drawn face claim.

six : mature themes
I am a very open-minded person and I’m pretty comfortable with mature themes such as: drama, gore, death/murder, abuse etc.
(Of course, this will need to be minimal) Since I feel like it could give our roleplay much more depth.
Though any sexual themes are prohibited! I will not be participating in smut/erp.
Thank you for understanding.

ROLEPLAY

genres and plots
The genres that I am open to doing are as follows: drama, romance, slice of life, post-apocalyptic, supernatural, fantasy, comedy,
action, sci-fi, adventure, horror and so on. I’m pretty open to anything if the plot is interesting enough.
Above all else, I absolutely love doing fandom based roleplays.
I usually stick with OCs rather than playing as/with canon characters.

fandoms
Sword Art Online. (!!!!) My Hero Academia. Demon Slayer. Avatar: The Last Airbender. Naruto.
Tokyo Ghoul. Dragon Ball. FullMetal Alchemist. Pokemon.
Sailor Moon. Fairy Tail. Supernatural (TV show).
Doctor Who. Harry Potter. Halo. Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit.

favourite settings
My favourite plots and settings would have to revolve around a Sword Art Online or
Demon Slayer based roleplay. Zombie or post-apocalyptic settings/plots.
I’m always open to doing any of these plots/settings.

my characters

I'm not 100% sure how I'm supposed to share my OCs but I am looking into posting them on tumblr or carrd.
so until that is all set up, I guess I’ll just list my characters based on the type of setting
or fandom they belong to for now. And if you are interested, I can send over the complete character bio!

Cassandra Serena Clearwater | young adult contemporary/slice of life OC
Vanessa Clara O’Reilly | teen contemporary/slice of life OC
Camilla Walker | supernatural hunter OC
Alice Kensington | zombie apocalypse OC
Katsumi Mizumura | my hero academia OC
Hanabi Saitō | demon slayer OC
Harumi Aikawa | sword art online OC

I have plenty of original characters on the back burner that I need to complete.
but these are the characters that are currently available and I am wanting to use!

Still interested in roleplaying?
Let me know below!

Thank you for reading.

6fffee6338c1f0b738e2be6932e9b28d.gif

If you're still looking, I would be interested in doing something Avatar, Dragon Ball, Harry Potter, Lotr, Halo, or apocalypse themed. I might have an idea or two for them, but I'm always willing to brainstorm.

Alternatively, I could also attempt something with SAO or Demon Slayer, though my knowledge of these anime is admittedly limited. Won't stop me from making an entertaining rp though. If any of those sound agreeable, please let me know. I'd be glad to discuss further details in a PM if you do.

If you're still looking, I would be interested in doing something Avatar, Dragon Ball, Harry Potter, Lotr, Halo, or apocalypse themed. I might have an idea or two for them, but I'm always willing to brainstorm.

Alternatively, I could also attempt something with SAO or Demon Slayer, though my knowledge of these anime is admittedly limited. Won't stop me from making an entertaining rp though. If any of those sound agreeable, please let me know. I'd be glad to discuss further details in a PM if you do.
Honestly I haven’t done anything Halo and/or Harry Potter themed in awhile. 👀 I’m gonna slide into your DMs real quick hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back