• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Roleplay partner search~ Roles and plots!

https.Lovebug

A f*cking king ✨💫
  • Hello! My name is Peaches. I am a 17 (Almost 18~) year old, Genderfluid bean!
  • I am pansexual
  • I am mostly active here, and on Discord.

• Bad boy x Good girl
  • Werewolf x Vampire
  • Werewolf x Human
  • Vampire prince x Servant
  • Kidnapper x Kidnappee

• Muse A and Muse B, who’ve been enjoying an amazing vacation fling, decide to get married when Muse A shares the poor prognosis they recently got from their medical doctor; it seems Muse A only has weeks-months to live. When Muse A learns that there was a mix up and that they’re actually perfectly healthy, they become worried that Muse B won’t want to get married still, so Muse A conceals the truth to let the wedding proceed.
  • Muse A settles into their business class seat on the plane, anticipating a long but peaceful flight across the country. That is until Muse B occupies the seat directly behind theirs with their crying bundle of joy in tow. After nearly 15 minutes of non-stop noise, Muse A turns around to complain. When Muse A comes face to face with Muse B (a single parent who’s obviously struggling), they suddenly have a change of heart.

• Muse A is on a flight to finally meet up with their long-distance lover (Muse B) for the first time. Too nervous to focus on anything else, they start talking to Muse C, who’s sitting beside them, to distract themselves. Muse C turns out to be a really cool person and there’s an attraction between them that’s totally unexpected. When the plane lands, Muse A is conflicted about parting from Muse C and the feeling is mutual. So they exchange information and go their separate ways. Later that evening, they have an unexpected reunion at Muse B’s home. It isn’t until that moment that Muse A realizes that Muse B and Muse C are related.
  • After Muse A suffers the tragic loss of their parents, they are sent to live with their next of kin, Muse B. Muse A only has fragments of memories of Muse B from childhood, but legally, Muse B is named their legal guardian. It’s a huge adjustment for a grieving Muse A who is forced to leave behind life in a big city, to move to a sleepy sea-side town with Muse B, whom they barely remember. Muse B certainly isn’t prepared to raise a child/teenager either and must learn pretty quickly how to be a good role model for Muse A. Muse A and Muse B get along as well as possible, considering the circumstances, that is until Muse A goes exploring their new home and discovers a box of letters addressed to them from Muse B–letters that they never received–letters that contain the truth.

Despite everything Muse A’s been raised to believe, Muse B is their biological parent. Suddenly Muse A has a ton of unanswered questions.

• Hello! My name is Peaches. I am a 17 (Almost 18~) year old, Genderfluid bean!
  • I am pansexual
  • I am mostly active here, and on Discord.
  • Bad boy x Good girl
  • Werewolf x Vampire
  • Werewolf x Human
  • Vampire prince x Servant
  • Kidnapper x Kidnappee
  • Muse A and Muse B, who’ve been enjoying an amazing vacation fling, decide to get married when Muse A shares the poor prognosis they recently got from their medical doctor; it seems Muse A only has weeks-months to live. When Muse A learns that there was a mix up and that they’re actually perfectly healthy, they become worried that Muse B won’t want to get married still, so Muse A conceals the truth to let the wedding proceed.
  • Muse A settles into their business class seat on the plane, anticipating a long but peaceful flight across the country. That is until Muse B occupies the seat directly behind theirs with their crying bundle of joy in tow. After nearly 15 minutes of non-stop noise, Muse A turns around to complain. When Muse A comes face to face with Muse B (a single parent who’s obviously struggling), they suddenly have a change of heart.

• Muse A is on a flight to finally meet up with their long-distance lover (Muse B) for the first time. Too nervous to focus on anything else, they start talking to Muse C, who’s sitting beside them, to distract themselves. Muse C turns out to be a really cool person and there’s an attraction between them that’s totally unexpected. When the plane lands, Muse A is conflicted about parting from Muse C and the feeling is mutual. So they exchange information and go their separate ways. Later that evening, they have an unexpected reunion at Muse B’s home. It isn’t until that moment that Muse A realizes that Muse B and Muse C are related.
  • After Muse A suffers the tragic loss of their parents, they are sent to live with their next of kin, Muse B. Muse A only has fragments of memories of Muse B from childhood, but legally, Muse B is named their legal guardian. It’s a huge adjustment for a grieving Muse A who is forced to leave behind life in a big city, to move to a sleepy sea-side town with Muse B, whom they barely remember. Muse B certainly isn’t prepared to raise a child/teenager either and must learn pretty quickly how to be a good role model for Muse A. Muse A and Muse B get along as well as possible, considering the circumstances, that is until Muse A goes exploring their new home and discovers a box of letters addressed to them from Muse B–letters that they never received–letters that contain the truth.

Despite everything Muse A’s been raised to believe, Muse B is their biological parent. Suddenly Muse A has a ton of unanswered questions.
I love to do werewolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back