• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Roleplay Partner Search! [NOW CLOSED]

artdonuts

FRIED BRAIN
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
A short introduction:

[Hello, I’m Art! I love roleplaying, and if you’re reading this, I’ll assume you do too! Anyway, here’s a little bit about me, and what I am looking for in a roleplay partner! I hope I can also befriend whoever is interested!]

𝑀𝓎 𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓈:

These will be the things I’m mostly involved with in at the moment.
-Video Games (Life Simulations, Minecraft, and occasionally platformer games, to name a few.)

-Drawing!

-Roleplaying, of course! (Next up I’ll list a few settings I have a high interest in.)

-Reading! (Fantasy Books, involving magic or medieval subjects of some sort are the ones I greatly enjoy.)

-Listening to some tunes~ (The Beatles has to be a big favorite of mine right now.)

ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ꜱᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢꜱ (my two favorites! we do not have to do either of these if not wanted. we could come up with a completely different plot!):

- ᠻꪖꪀꪻꪖᦓꪗ:

1673810893463.jpeg

Anything that has to deal with magic, witches, wizards, even dragons! I’m all for it :) A medieval setting during a roleplay like this would be enjoyable as well.
𝕊𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕠 𝕌𝕟𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖:

1673811058398.jpeg

From wretched villains to courageous heroes, the action and the thrill, as well as the drama, of roleplaying as a superhero is really fun to me.

What I would like in a roleplay partner!:

-Someone who is my age group. I’d only feel comfortable roleplaying with someone who is under the age of 17-18+.

-A long term partner, and maybe a long term friend! :)

-Someone who is literate and can at least write a paragraph or two in responses. This is due to the fact that one-liners and short responses are hard for me to work with.

I hope whoever is reading this will consider being my roleplay partner! If not, that’s fine too! Have a good day! :)

ah, wait, Nevermind. I just noticed you aren’t in my age group. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back