• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Roleplay Partner Search 1x1 (FxM)

KateBass

Roleplay Idea:
Heyy im 22 years old.

On a typical day, I like to write multiple times a day and love to just send responses back and forth depending on if we get into our story or not for sure. Though, I understand some days might not be as frequent or at all since life happens. For any reason, I like to just let my partner know!

I tend to write a good paragraph or two at least with every post, sometimes more.

I can play multiple characters as well.

I love a good mixture of heavy mature content. So, I’m hoping my partners be 18+ please!

I’m female, so I only like playing female characters. I’ll play a male every now and then though.

I like world/character building! So, I’m pretty open to anything :)

Long or short term is fine with me.

*If interested, send me a private DM with what you would like me to call you, your age, timezone (I’m EST, USA), and anything else you think is important.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back