Roleplay (in school)

"That's cool." Luna said walking along with ace.

"I got no idea." Thana said looking for a decent movie but from the looks of it itnall seemed like little kids movies.

"there is nothing cold about my class" Ace said

"The teachers lounge has all the good stuff I bet" Mike said

"Wanna raid it?" Thana asked with a grin.

"how is it not cool?  At some point our classes would temperally merge." Luna said.

"I don't like, unnecessary death" Ace said

Mike followed "alright, movies and snacks only, dont go in to one of there bags" he said

"Of course.  Who knows what kind of crept stuff they got in their bags." Thana said.

"well that is the came but humans are violent beings.  It's bound to happen." Luna saidz

"alright, just making sure" Mike said 

"don't only blame man for the war, remember what caused the war" Ace said

The room is empty

"sweet, now come on" Mike said

"agre- alert, door opened in teachers lounge" he said and began to walk to it

Thana looked around silently till she found some decent movies and some good snacks.

Luna followed him.  She had a feeling she knew who opened and entered the bleachers lounge.

"alright, now lets go" he said looking at her as he began to leave....

and bumped right in to Ace 

"intruders! you are under arrest for trespassing" he said

Thana gulped and noticed Luna behind him.  She looked at ace as she helped mike back to his feet.

"you'll have to catch us first." She said.

"mike hang on tight." She whispered as she tried to bolt past ace with mike using her vampiric speed.

Luna got in the way so Thana couldn't.

"Thana you know better than to do stuff like this." She said.

ace walked behind them "you are have tried to resist arrest. that is punishable by death" he said

Mike took a step back

"You can't kill students!  That shit ain't allowed at any school!" Thana yelled at ace.

"ace she is right.  We can't kill students only give them sever punishment." Luna said.

"Ace, I do agree..." papers were drifting into the scene, dancing in the air around Ace, Luna, and Thana as a hand was formed out of paper, resting on Ace's shoulder, "I come back from a bit of a break and..." Chapter 7 looked from one to another, "What is even going on?" with a disgruntled and confused look, Chapter 7's body continued to fully assemble, eventually finding his feet on solid ground.

"Now that's cool!" Thana said with a small smile as she looked at chapter 7.  She was rather intrigued by this.

Luna sighed glad someone else agrees.

The light on aces face went form red to blue "relax" he said "I was trying this...Joking thing" He said

Mike uttered a sigh of relief 

his light went back to red "You will be reported to the Headmaster though" Ace said

Thana shook her head. 

"You need to work on your joking." She muttered.  She had hidden the movies and snacks well.

luna seemed releived.

Cloud checked the bathroom they had and hadnt found anything until he noticed a little hatch in the ceiling that revealed an attic that he hasnt seen before. He pulled out the latter and climbed which had revealed the bodies of the victims that had been casulties in a battle that wasnt prepared for. On his face however was nothing but his normal look, not awe or horror.or fear and disgust but the same look he had always had. He didnt really care about the bodies that he had found either and he had even tried sending some pictures of the dead bodies to his older sister who was in her last year of highscool. Sadly the place didnt have any reception. He had dropped down from the attic and had called the others to him saying"I found some dead people" in a calm and soothing voice. He then had his finger pointed up gesturing they were in the attic.

He nodded and waited for Scarecrow to move 'I don't like this idea' he thought to him self

"Let me just say there was a reason I was looking for a job." Scarecrow said. He led you down to a metal room with jars of various organs and lizards. He pointed to an operating table. 

"Lay down."

(my laptop broke so sorry i understand if you want me to leave? i have no idea whats been happening...)

(we don't want you to leave, not much has happened) 

Lucas' doubt had went sky high as he went on the table and lied down

If ace could smile, he would be "noted, program 'joking' will be updated " 

Luck went up to the attic that Could pointed to. Once he came back done he said "come, we are leaving. Now" He opened a door in the house and on the other side was his office 

Thana rolled her eyes slightly at ace and crossed her arms.

"so now what?  You and Luna gonna drag us to our dorms till headmaster luck is available?" She asked then looked at mike.

luna looked like she was thinking slightly.

"Negative, you are to wait in The headmaster office until farther notice" Ace said

"Come on thana it can't be that bad" Mike said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back