Roleplay (in school)

Cloud looked up when the guy said we had to work in partners and got annoyed.He didnt wanna have to work with anyone here,especially the one girl. He looked at the man and asked"Sir can i just work alone for this?"

"A loner eh?" He asked grinning "sorry but this is a group activity" he told him then looked at everyone " alright the pair of boys your team A the three of you are team B. We a teacher vanished with out a trace, I want team A to look around town for clues. B your talking to the family, asking if she had enemies or someone that wanted her dead"

Cloud looked to the man confused a little bit and he just needed clarification and so he asked"Am I on the A team?"

(dude i missed so much and havent read...)

Askio was walking around and saw nim. she walked up to him and whispered "hey whats going on?"

"Hey, look, there's a partner for ya, dude." Nim said, pointing at Askio. "Haven't seen you since the hallway stuff."

"Good another student" he said "now we have teams of 3, and yes young man you are on A team" he said then answered the question "we dont know if its a murder pluse your not adverage kids"

"I wouldn't send you if i wasnt sure you would be safe" he then looked at the new students "you are on A team with Nim and Lucas. You three are going to 1145 st to look for any sighns if person the took or kill the teacher was like us" he old her

she looked at him never meeting him but didnt care. "uh wait whats going on..." she asked hesitantly

@The Outcast

Cloud was told what team was on and went by them.He didnt speak though while moving and he was thinking silently to himself They have a missing teacher and they send out us to find her.I probably could find her given the right amount of time but these people here...I dont know... well i have to work with them but i dont have to get to know them.As soon as we find the teacher,dead or alive,I can end this horrible activity and once again be solo.Exactly how I like it.  He stood by the people in his group and then turned back to the teacher and told him"Dont you mean with Lucas,Nim, and me?" He then turned his head since he wasnt really expecting a reply and exited the class and started to be on his way to the location he said to go to

"Ah yes im sorry, senior moment, I thought you said B team i need the teams even and -" he leaned closer to clouds ear and said "-I need you to search the home because her family never like where she worked so they might have taken her." he whispered "dont worry most of your tine will be alone" he reassured cloud and leaned away 

@Infinite

Last edited by a moderator:
Nim stretched. "Well, let's just get this shit over with," he said, not appearing to care about Luck's disapproving glare.

Nim nodded. "Think so." He turned to Lucas. "You cool with that? Great, let's go." he said, not even waiting for a reply. "Gotta, what search for clues, right?" He called back, making for the door.

Miku sighed again and started walking tomwards the door. Then she stopped "where Excactly does that family live?" She turned her head. She had no address so she couldn't go. She was still on the middle of the door with her face turned.

@Infinite

@The Outcast

@Thana Silver Wolf

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back