Roleplay (in school)

(Uhh, sorry imagined quotes over the one on one part)

Lucas wondered the school

Luck sighed and got up to get coffee from the teachers lounge

Last edited by a moderator:
On the way there he was accosted by a pink haired girl in a bizarrely elaborate getup that left her midriff, sternum, and much of her legs exposed. She had wide, sky blue eyes and practically bounced up and down with excitement."Hello! I'm looking for the...um...magical school thingy around here. This is it right?"She had an almost supernatural charm to her, smiling warmly at the stranger she was now meeting.

@The Outcast

"Yeaa?" He said in a odd voice. Who the hell was this person and why did they seem so happy

something about that girl, i feel like I felt before, be careful Aion told him

'Ok' lucas told him

Miku yawned again and decided to walk over to her dorm. She waved to the green haired girl and wandered off. On the way back she yawned a few more times. She was so tired she didn't have the power to keep her tail up  so it just dragged on the floor but didn't make any noises. She rubbed her eyes few times and opened her dorm room and went straight for the bed.

She hugged him for a moment before jumping up and down excitedly.
"Yes! I got all lost, and mommy kept calling to see if I was okay, and...hey, we get rooms, right?"

@The Outcast

Once again he answered with an awkward "yeaaa" to witch Aion laughed "do you need help finding it?" Lucas asked

"Yes please!"
She smiled again, giving him a brief burst of warmth and happiness as a reward for cooperating with her. 
"I need to put my stuff down, this suitcase is heavy..."

@The Outcast

I hate her Aion simply said

'Dont be such a let down' he said to him and smiled at the pink haired girl then begun to walk "so why you here?" He asked

"My mommy was a succubus and my mother was an angel! So...some people hate me for no good reason. They're not so bad, though, most change their mind after they meet me!"
She extended her wings as if to emphasize her point, making them sparkle a little.

@The Outcast

(I love this character)

"A-an angel? " he instaly backed away I knew something of off ! Aion shouted in lucas's head 'what should i do?' 

'T-that...cool" he studered

Thana slowly entered the school.  It was her first day at the school.  She wondered around as she looked at the different rooms and classes.  She then accidentally bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry!" She said.  She then noticed another and partly heard what she said.

@The Outcast

@Mane

Hearing bunch of noises she could not fall sleep. Even if the girls dorm was far from boys dorm. "Ugh" she tried to put the pillow on her head but couldn't because of the sorbs. So she stared at the ceiling tiers but could not fall asleep.

He looked at her 'ah a reason to leave' he said "hey its fine" he said 

now thats a feeling i can't be mistaken, she is half demon Aio  said causeing the color to drain from lucas 

The instant she saw Thanna Serah lost all interest in her previous speaking partner, squeeing uncomfortably loudly and literally glowing with excitement.
"OHMYGODYOU'RESOCUTECANIHUGYOUPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!"
She was grinning from ear to ear and literally pulsing waves of raw happiness. Raw, infectious happiness.

@Thana Silver Wolf 

@The Outcast

Miku jumped out of her bed and turned the light back on. She saw that whoever was her roommate, she wasn't here. She filled herself with anger. She went outside in madness and her hands in fists. and stomping bare feet. "GUYS!" She yelled at the three people "you know that people are trying to sleep right?!" She asked angrily "so shut your traps" she folded her arms and her tail was wagging angrily. She narrowed her eyes at the three of them and made a scare stare.

@Mane

@The Outcast

@Thana Silver Wolf

"really? Or else what?" Aion asked auddlying taking ckntrol of Lucas' body

Thana slightly flinch at the screeching.  Then looked at the male.

"why does it seem your drained of color?" She asked tilting her head.

"oh I'm sorry.  My name is Thana I'm new here." She said with a very small smile.  She then saw another and looked at her a little unsure.

"um hi." She said now slowly getting nervous.

@Iryxa

@The Outcast

@Mane

Taking the lack of objection as a yes, Sera pulled Thanna into a quiet, gentle hug. Her body felt inhumanly soft and comfortable, and she gave a slight squeeze before letting go to sigh at Miku.
"Sooorry, I get really excited, I'll try to be quieter..."

@The Outcast

@Iryxa

@Thana Silver Wolf

Aion shook 'his' head then looked at the dark clothed woman " the collr drained from his face because im the only other demon he ever seen befor" aion explained

"You better be" she sighed madly. "I didn't have time to sleep for almost a week" she sighed again and finally let go of her crossed arms. "Anyway go to dorm. Everyone is sleeping" she slowly opened her eyes in sleepiness.

@Mane

@The Outcast

@Thana Silver Wolf

"ass whipe" he whispered  then let lucas take back control

" they dont knkw where the dorms are" he told Miku 

Cloud who was in his room for hours watching anime got annoyed when he heard the yelling going on outside since it interrupted it although he had no interest in go and telling them to stop.He thought for a moment and then decided to send out a shadow man  
man-1126754_960_720.jpg

to tell them to shut up  for him.He created him in less then a second and yet he looked so much like a normal human (with powers with power of course) that many people had a hard time figuring out he wasnt one because of his real human like features besides the fact that he was pitched black. He had him go walk down stairs to the other kids and had controlled him to say in a really deep and commanding voice "Please either shut the hell up or get a bit quieter im doing stuff and you guys are preventing me from watching my anime on tv."

Thana was partly silent not sure what to say at the moment.  She looked at the others.  Oddly enough she still haven't learned their names.

"um miss I am new so I don't even know where everything is yet." She said with a small smile then looked at the other that hugged her.

"ok thanks." She said with a small smile.

@The Outcast

@Mane

@Iryxa

"Just make it louder!" He told the what he thought was a person in the shadows

this is getting annoying, need to break it up for it turns ugly

Sera completely ignored the man in favor of Thana, giving her a sly grin and giggling a little.
"I'm Sera! It's a pun, cause I look like an angel. You know, Seraph...?"
She reached out to play with Thana's hair. 
"That guy's...um...I never got his name."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back