Roleplay (in school)

Ace scoffed "trust me thoes fucker will find a way"

Mike felt bad for Thana and looked at the two teacher "guys, can't you see your talk is bothering Thana" he said. what he didn't say was they talk of the AMD bothered him 

Ace nodded "affirmative" and looked up and foreword

Mike looked at Thana "what else is eating you?" he asked 

Luna looked ahead as well.

thana slightly looked at him.  Before looking at the ground as they walked.  "Just a lot going on in my mind is all." She said quietly.

"students lower than third are not allowed on his floor with out a teacher" Ace said

Ace nodded "correct" A buzzing noise is heard from Ace "it seems I was called for something, I have to go" he said

Ace nodded and headed off to the stairs

Mike looked at Luna  "what do you think the headmaster will do?" he asked

"No idea.  Maybe a simple punishment." Luna said as they slowly arrived at the head masters office.  "Sit he may be with someone.  So stay put till I come get you again." She said and knocked on the headmasters door.

thana sat down and crossed her arms.

Luck a left a 'ghost' version of him self to deal with things while he was gone "enter" it said

Ace soon left the school 

Luck's face stayed the say, a calm face that showed nothing "thank you Luna" he looked at the kids, "why?" he asked

Thana looked up and could tell it wasn't the deal Luck but didn't say anything about it.   "The movies in the dorms are for little kids.  We ain't little kids." She said simply.

Luna watched Thana closely.

He sighed "I think you went to the common room for kids under the age of 5, we have a room for kids your age with the movies that are more appropriate for you "

"Ah Luna, can you jerry where he's been today" Luck asked

(jerry is a ghost the fucks around with things at the school

Users who are viewing this thread

Back