Roleplay idea. but im horrible at making roleplays

DanteStigma

yeah so my roleplay idea goes something like this. its at least 400 years into the future, music has been banned and anyone caught listening or playing music is ether captured or killed. the world has changed so much that implants and cyber bodies exist. as do splicers (humans with animal dna ya know like from batman) its a basic idea yes but if done right could be really good. anyone up for the challenge of making it?

[QUOTE="Behind The Mask]It reminds me of the mv for big bang's 'fantastic baby'
So I'm totally into it :)

[/QUOTE]
Awesome. as i said i suck at makeing these so you wanna try or any ideas for ways i can? ether way is fine just the latter will take alot longer lol.

Wow, this is a really good idea! If you guys end up making this, I'd love to be apart of it ^^

Well it's your rp and I don't wanna steal it from you or anything ^^ I could work with you on it if you want. (I kinda have another rp I'm trying to get going so I don't quite wanna completely take on another one yet but I'm willing to help you out ^-^)

@Bree i will personally tell you if its ever up lol

@Behind The Mask Actually it was a roleplay project from about 5 years ago lol. so yeah if your willing to take a crack at it and help then by all means its yours, also got a link to the roleplay your working on? i might join it if i like it

Hey I got a few more ideas and stuff for this..did you want to hear them? Or did you just want me to set up a thread for the rp or something?

[QUOTE="Behind The Mask]Hey I got a few more ideas and stuff for this..did you want to hear them? Or did you just want me to set up a thread for the rp or something?

[/QUOTE]
ether way my friend, sorry i didn't reply sooner, i never actually got an alert for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back