• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ruanmei

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
———————————————
hi everyone, my name is ophelia ( she/her, 20 ) and i'm looking for partners who like oc x canon double up role-plays!

please be
over 18 and comfortable with descriptive writing first before reaching out ( a few hundred words per side is more than enough ). i'm a huge fan of plotting and talking about ocs in general, so if you're one to enjoy that we will definitely get along. i love love love to befriend my partners! being able to chat like friends who just so happen to share an interest in role-playing is important to me, because i lose interest extremely quickly otherwise. i want to get to know you as a person too, you know? this is also related to my next point — i heavily prefer people who are patient about replies. my fall semester has started and i can't guarantee how consistent i will be on this site. anyway, i think that's it? idk what else to say

if you're interested, don't hesitate to send me a message introducing yourself! thank you ^___^

———————————————
INTERESTS.

• honkai: star rail — acheron, aventurine.
  • identity v — "d.m." | orpheus, norton campbell, etc. ( t&i universe or au if you request this )
  • kaiju no. 8 — gen narumi. ( please be caught up with the manga if you request this )
  • mashle: magic and muscles — lance crown, orter madl, rayne ames.
  • wuthering wavesxiangli yao, jiyan, scar.
  • zenless zone zero — lighter.
note: i'm caught up with the main storyline for all of the fandoms listed above, so i can play basically anyone as long as they've been mentioned more than once. role-play wise for most fandoms, i have a preference for plots that loosely follow canon with twists involved to fit our ocs, but i'm pretty flexible and would love to discuss any potential aus you have in mind. for identity v and wuthering waves specifically, i would prefer an au instead of the canon setting.

———————————————
END OF REQUEST. ♡

Last edited:
still looking, especially for mashle ( like always... ), idv, kn8, and zzz ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back