• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom role-play search! ( kn8, mashle, sakadays, wuwa + )

jingliu

Roleplay Type(s)
INTRODUCTION.
———————————————
hi everyone, my name is ophelia ( she/her, 20 ) and i'm looking for partners who like oc x canon double up role-plays!

please be over 18 and comfortable with descriptive writing before reaching out — storylines still need substance, but honestly, a few hundred words per side is more than enough. i'm also a huge fan of plotting and talking oorp, so if you're one to enjoy that we will definitely get along. tell me everything about your oc(s)! our interactions should not be limited to just official role-play responses; if you simply want to ramble to me, do it. as well, i heavily prefer partners who are patient about replies. my fall semester is starting and i can't guarantee how consistent i will be on this site. otherwise, i think that's it? idk i'll add more if necessary.

role-play wise, i'm most interested in kaiju no. 8 and mashle: magic and muscles, but anything else on the list is fair game ^___^

FANDOMS.
———————————————
⠀⠀⠀⠀CURRENT INTERESTS.
kaiju no. 8 — gen narumi. ( please be caught up with the manga if you request this )
mashle: magic and muscles
lance crown, orter madl, rayne ames.
punishing: gray raven — kamui, chrome, wanshi.
sakamoto days — yoichi nagumo.
wuthering waves — scar.

i've caught up with the manga for kaiju no. 8, mashle: magic and muscles, and sakamoto days and i've watched the anime for the first two, so i can play basically anyone as long as they've shown up more than once. however i'm new to pgr and wuwa, so i'm only caught up to chapter thirteen ( fake ascension ) and chapter i act v ( huanglong ) of their respective games. i'm willing to do research on anyone/anything i'm unfamiliar with, though. storyline wise for all fandoms, i have a preference for plots that loosely follow canon with our own twists involved. i also don't have any forms for any of my ocs yet, but i'm hoping i can find a partner who i can explain my concepts to and trade ideas with.

END.
———————————————
if you're interested, send me a message with an introduction and ( not required, but extremely appreciated ) a writing sample! you may also comment down below if you'd like me to message you first. i look forward to role-playing with you ♡

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back