• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Role play rules <3

Midnightsteal

Hey, everyone! It's me, Midnightsteal! If you're wondering about the name, it's my mare's name (midnight) and her foals name (Steal - RIP) Anyway's, my rules aren't nothing major. I just ask you to follow them or we can't RP.

1. You have to be LBGTQ+ friendly cause I am apart of the community. I will only do gxg and bxb or fxf and mxm rps BUT I can make an acception. I will be open to 3 mxf or bxg rps me as the male cause the role just seems normal I guess? (I AM FEMALE!! I just played males for so long I in a way get them.)
Spots open for mxf, bxg. ( o / 3 )
For roleplay all together ( 0 / 15 )

2. I will not move to discord. I am staying here so please if you read this don't try.

3. Roleplaying. When roleplaying with me, if it is fine I would rather make a separate chat for it, that way we can rp then talk OOC. It's more efficient, but it's also rather useful. So please, if we rp let's do this.

4. I don't exactly do sci-fi with aliens and all that stuff, but I do, do dystopian sci-fi which in a way is different. I just ask you please keep sci-fi, western, old times, aliens, indians, and stuff out of rp cause I don't have time to study or research. I won't have MUCH time to rp but I can make it work for the both of us.

5. As for cussing, smoking (drug use basically etc..), I don't care if you do it alot IF it suits your character. But if it don't, and you know nothing about how to use it (no offense) then please don't do it. I'm not saying don't try cause you should expand but just do some research when you have time. What I mean by drug use though, LIGHTLY not heavily ya know? But you have to be old enough to do so.

6. Everyone's favorite part. Literacy and grammar. You don't have to be perfect with grammar as longs as it's readable and very understandable. As for literacy, please do 2(+) paragraphs or at least match my response which isn't always long because I can't do long responses they bore me. But I still range from 2 to 5 paragraphs MORE but I don't do that unless I love the RP to death - which even if I did, I still may not do much.

7. Lastly, have fun! More rules may be added.

Realistic or Modern - Role play rules <3

If you haven't, please read my rules for roleplay.

My roleplay interests will be all bxb or gxg.
Spots open ( 0 / 3 ) for bxg

Available spots ( 0 / 15)

Anyways, I'm more for realistic/modern, light fantasy, romance, horror, action, mystery, dysopian, slice of life, and supernatural type rp's. I hope you guy's are too. I'm not exactly one for fandoms or sci fi, but if requested I can try. So ahead of time I'm sorry.
That's literally my interests... though if anyone wants to do a stud x stud rp I love you already and I'll be up for it 100% I LOVE STUD X STUD RPS! ( basically two dominant females)

My characters and plots will not be in threads but can and will be discussed in OOC in pm's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back