• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Role-play. (includes some more obsolete/rare fandoms I suppose)

Hello, nice to meet all of you, I am a very new user who is very unfamiliar with this site so please be kind and bear with me! I might not be able to do well on this, mostly due to the fact his website cannot even fit onto my laptop screen, but nevertheless I am determined to role-play. I am into many different fandoms and am looking for a role-play partner who doesn't mind playing multiple characters with me and someone who is preferably advanced literate to novella. I myself am advanced literate, but can meet the criteria for novella depending on my partner's responses and how interested I am in the role-play. Although sometimes I'm just tired and can't bring myself up to that level.

Some tv fandoms I would be interested in role-playing are: South Park (including the "Fractured But Whole" and "Stick of Truth"), Demon Slayer (Kimetsu no Yaiba), and My Hero Academia (Boku no Hero Academia). Regarding book fandoms I'd enjoy role-playing the: Percy Jackson series, Divergent series, Harry Potter series (I am currently re-reading and have been craving some extra hp content), Young Elites series, Lorien Legacy series, Stephen King books (IT, Dr. Sleep, The Shining), and The Outsiders.

Extra notes: Regarding some fandoms I'd really enjoy role-playing, those would be South Park, The Outsiders and Harry Potter. I absolutely adore both the Outsiders and South Park along with Harry Potter, having recently re-read it and have been craving some nice extra content. I'm perfectly okay with oc x oc, oc x cc, and cc x cc. I don't have any oc set up here yet and I do like to be rather descriptive with writing them so it may take me a while to upload them onto these forums, please bear with me on that. I would also like to say I very much not interested in any strictly romance plots so please don't ask me to do any of that, I will have to politely decline unless we find a nice compromise. Although this does not by any means mean that I don't enjoy romance, I just like to slow burn it and have it come naturally instead of having to force just a relationship and act out only that. It just gets really boring for me and it's hard to know when you've reached the end of the story. I also tend to get quite descriptive with gore, but I don't think it's anything that will be too uncomfortable, but if you don't like that at all then please tell me!

I am most interested in drama, adventure, and mystery type dramas so if you're into that hit me up, I'm also interested in doing non-fandom role-play and au's (which are my favorite)! Please don't berate me to respond, I'm really sorry if this sounds rude, but I have other things going on in my life and neither you nor our role-play is my top priority. No offense to you of course, I hope you understand. When wanting to role-play, we can discuss which characters and possible ships you want along with what I'm comfortable with, please be prepared and have in mind what you want to ask of me. We can, of course, compromise a plot.

I'll stop now before this get's too wordy although I think that is much too late.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back