• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Role-play idea

ActionBrownie

Leader of Brownie Tokusentai
Me and Hunnyhelp discussed some RP ideas and decided we would make an RP. Story goes as following:

The first generation heroes of Earth decide to retire and celebrate that they found replacements.Their celebration is interrupted when the strongest of the heroes reveals himself to be corrupted and kills almost all of the first generation heroes except the weakest one, who happens to abscent. The corrupted hero then gains data on where the next generation heroes are.

The remaining hero seeks the next gen heroes and tasks to kill the corrupted hero, with no idea what the next gen heroes are capable of. Anything from here on will be decided by YOU!

All the RPers in this thread will act as the next gen heroes. You can be any original character that you want to be. ANY. Any race, any powers etc. The only restrains that will be put are potential nerfs if the character is too strong/OP (for example, if your character can fly, (s)he can only do so for a very limited time).

Rules:

No metagaming, godmoding or anything of that kind.

Romance is allowed, but this is not a romance-focused RP, so keep that in mind!

No sexual situations or similar!

Don't post too much at the same time, we all live in different time-zones and probably want to be able act in situations you are in!

Swears are allowed, just don't abuse it.

So ehm, anyone interested? Feedback would be awesome aswell :3

ActionBrownie said:
Me and Hunnyhelp discussed some RP ideas and decided we would make an RP. Story goes as following:
The first generation heroes of Earth decide to retire and celebrate that they found replacements.Their celebration is interrupted when the strongest of the heroes reveals himself to be corrupted and kills almost all of the first generation heroes except the weakest one, who happens to abscent. The corrupted hero then gains data on where the next generation heroes are.

The remaining hero seeks the next gen heroes and tasks to kill the corrupted hero, with no idea what the next gen heroes are capable of. Anything from here on will be decided by YOU!

All the RPers in this thread will act as the next gen heroes. You can be any original character that you want to be. ANY. Any race, any powers etc. The only restrains that will be put are potential nerfs if the character is too strong/OP (for example, if your character can fly, (s)he can only do so for a very limited time).

Rules:

No metagaming, godmoding or anything of that kind.

Romance is allowed, but this is not a romance-focused RP, so keep that in mind!

No sexual situations or similar!

Don't post too much at the same time, we all live in different time-zones and probably want to be able act in situations you are in!

Swears are allowed, just don't abuse it.

So ehm, anyone interested? Feedback would be awesome aswell :3
i wish to be apart of this

[QUOTE="Fantasy Crazy]Hmm, sounds interesting, I would join.

[/QUOTE]
Great!

simj22 said:
*watches suspiously*

Superboi360 said:
Im ur freind, pls actionbrownie!
*your *please. I have heard of you

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]I'd like to join

[/QUOTE]
Join away!

Everyone who are interested and have not made a CS should join via the link above. Roleplay will start in about 24 hours, if everything goes alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back