• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rody’s RP search!

Ajaxxers

He/She // Tired Af // 8-20-23 <3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Redo on an old RP search!!

Hello hello! My name is Rody feel free to call me Lin! I’m looking for some Roleplay partners as some of my roleplays died down or I just lost interest in them! I can also double up,I also do CCxCC and OCxOC but I also do CCxOC more but I’m fine with others and I’m LGBTQ+ Friendly!

Fandoms:
Bungo Stray Dogs (BSD)
School Bus Graveyard (SBG)
Haikyuu
The Walking Dead (TWD)
How To Train Your Dragon (HTTYD)
Warrior Cats
Honkai Star Rail
Genshin Impact
Dead Plate
Cold Front
They Both Die At The End/The First To Die At The End (TBDATE/TFTDATE)

Atm, im really craving for a TWD rp! Feel free to PM me! ^^

Last edited:
:-)) bump, looking for another TWD rp! ^^

Which HTTYD characters do you usually RP as? And are you also okay with AUs and crossovers and stuff like that?

Which HTTYD characters do you usually RP as? And are you also okay with AUs and crossovers and stuff like that?
I can usually play as any of them! But it usually depends on who I feel more comfortable playing as and I’m totally alright with AUs and Crossovers!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back