• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rock's Recruitment

Rockyou

Hello all who come across this!

I'm a thirty something year old long time RPer looking for someone who's interests line up with mine in terms of RPing. I'm into slice of life RPs, anime flavored. My favorite is Ranma 1/2 based, canon + OC characters with some fanservice/ecchi-esc scenes. I'd love to do something there. But I also tend to look at other things as well like some fantasy, and if you have any suggestions I'm fairly open to that. All I ask in return is someone who can keep interest if it's there, is fairly active (I understand life happens I'm busy too, but base touching is good) and has decent grammar. I won't ask for a novel every post, but a paragraph or two is nice.

If you aren't interested thanks for reading this far and I hope you have a good day. If you are then I await your PM!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back