• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Rivals 'Till The End! [Idea x Tiramisu x Urban Panini]

So, our main cast is:

Chosen One: Tiramisu

Rival: Idea

Companion: Urban Panini

Do you guys want to sketch out the plot and setting first or to start with having the basics of our characters down?

As long as the character's obnoxiously uncooperative enough, I'm okay with this. What do you think, Panini?

Well, like I mentioned, I'm thinking a JRPG-like plot with a end of the world scenario and a nearly impossible to beat villain. We would start in a small village, on a 'special day' or something. Input on setting and events are well received from my end as this may be a long ride.

Excellent, excellent!

Question, has the journey already started? Like in terms of companion if my character is already a part of the posse or if this village is where they meet.

Cause I can easily see this as an opportunity for my character to use the chosen one as an excuse to get out of what she considers a life doomed to be lived out in said village.

I'm all for initially shady motive. The Chosen One is kinda the Long Enduring Scapegoat and Workslave anyway!

Last edited by a moderator:
Perfect, I can begin this quest for finding an appropriate faceclaim, at the very least : D

Anything else I should know or you wish to divulge about your character?

I think he should be the son of the town's priest or something like that. Always expected to do something great of himself but he just want to go explore the forest and find all the various local critters to be studied in the region instead. >_>

A very noble prospect!

Okay question.

I have two possible companions for you to chose from.

One is the previously mentioned girl using chosen one as an escape. The second idea I have is a near feral girl who has been living in said forest.

The choice is yours : D

I'm thinking the feral one could be fun to do.

They could also have some history if he's been poking his nose in the forest.

And as time goes on, there can definitely be developments that make her behave more like how a human should.

Story wise, I think it'd be more interesting : D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back