• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ritual to summon morrowind fans (1x1 search)

ghostvalley

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hi everyone !! my name is adrian, i'm 20+, and i use she/her pronouns. as you can probably guess from the title, i've finally fallen victim to todd howard's whims like many other sad souls roaming this earth && i am desperate for someone to share this hell with me. i know i'm like twenty+ years late to the morrowind party, and i also understand that the TES3 fandom is practically a graveyard at this point, but the muse i have is astronomical — so oldie gamers, please take a chance on me!

⭑ about me:
i'm a fairly descriptive writer, typically pushing out over 1.5k words per response (entirely dependent on my inspiration), and i only write in third person. as for for the content of my threads, i have a huge preference for writing romance over any other type of relationship; in most cases, i find myself losing interest in a roleplay without the inclusion of at least one romantic pairing unless i'm ridiculously passionate about it. generally, my preference leans more towards cc x cc for these things, with a heavy emphasis on M/M and M/F pairings — though i'm more than happy to explore cc (me) x oc with rp partners i've already established a connection + friendship with (with very few exceptions).

communication is definitely key with me, and not so much in the way of updating me on your activity. to put it simply: i love talking. about the characters, about their relationships, the universe and all of its strange features && creatures — the whole nine yards. worldbuilding + developing headcanons with my writing partners is so so so important to me, and i have the most fun when i'm passing ideas back and forth with someone as crazy about them as i am. seriously, let's spend hours talking about how what's-his-name kissed you-know-who and kicked off the apocalypse, or something equally insane like that.

my activity, however, is pretty dependent on how exhausted i am each day. i work a pretty demanding full-time job (and i sometimes struggle with motivating myself outside of that), so it's not exactly unlikely to see me shambling around like a zombie during my workweek. on the bright side, i have a suuuper relaxed schedule that often leaves me with a ridiculous amount of free time that i can totally use to pester you lovingly with headcanons and ooc conversation. i'd say that my reply frequency is about one to two replies a week for longer threads, but i can absolutely manage multiple responses a day for shorter rps && banter threads. between replies, though, i'm insanely active out of character and looooove keeping up a daily correspondence.

⭑ what i'm looking for:
i'd love to find someone who…

— is 18+, 40-!
self-explanatory dni. minors are unwelcome, and i'd prefer that anyone interested in reaching out be no more than twenty years my senior. it's no slight to you guys, just a matter of personal comfort.

— is active!
as someone who loses interest when a topic is untouched for a few weeks, i'd really love a partner who is active ooc. i'm incredibly patient when waiting for the rp responses themselves, but above all, i'm interested in having someone to share ideas — and in turn, receive ideas — with. it's difficult for me to connect with my writing partner when our conversations are infrequent, and it would be soooo lovely to make a genuine friend through all of our chatting!

— uses discord, fb messenger, instagram, or forums!
despite my many years in the rpc, i've only ever familiarized myself with a teensy few platforms. the ones listed above are those i feel most comfortable using, discord being my primary medium, and i would be more than happy to write any sort of nonsense there OR here! of course, i'm 100% open to explore other options along the way.

⭑ pairings i'm seeking:
  • voryn dagoth + indoril nerevar — with me as either/or. craving.
  • almalexia + vivec — with me as vivec. craving.
  • almalexia + indoril nerevar — with me as either/or.
  • indoril nerevar + nerevarine (oc) — with me as nerevar. craving.
  • indoril nerevar + vivec — with me as nerevar.
  • nerevarine (oc) + vivec — with me as vivec.
  • sotha sil + vivec — with me as vivec. craving.
  • indoril nerevar + dumac — with me as nerevar.
  • voryn dagoth + nerevarine (oc) + indoril nerevar — with me as voryn & nerevar.
  • almalexia + indoril nerevar + voryn dagoth — with me as almalexia & voryn. craving.
that being said, feel free to comment or reach out to me directly if interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back