• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rick and Morty / Gravity Falls rp

Sarge-Loves-Fandoms

Fandom Hyperfixationist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello all, I'm Sarge and I'm once again looking for a specific request. This time being a crossover between Rick and Morty and Gravity Falls. I'm an adult, so I want my rp partner to be one as well. My pronouns are She/Her or They/Them, though I don't really care what you refer to me as. I'm Asexual / Aromantic, but I don't mind writing a good romance myself. Now, onto the things!

The ship I am currently looking for is as follows:

Rick Sanchez / Stanley Pines, yes these grumpy old men! Heck, I would even be open to a Rick / Stanford rp

To be perfectly honest, I have a few ideas as to what I want, the main plot being that these two knew each other way back and ran around together. They were lovers at one point before Rick ran off to do what he does and eventually end up with his family. Years later an adventure with Morty leads him back to Gravity Falls where he has a run in with Stan and the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back