• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rick and Morty / Gravity Falls rp

ZombieMorty

Rick Sanchez, Bitches~
Hello all, I'm currently looking for two pairings at this very moment, one being Stanchez, and the other being Rick X Ford. Now, I have two ideas, one for each of these wonderful pairings that I would love to roleplay.

Stanches~

Rick and Stan ran around together during his time traveling around the US scamming and doing other crimes but separated around the time Stan got the postcard summoning him to Gravity Falls. Sometime after weirdmageddon (Could be a year after Gravity Falls ended, could take place 5 years after the series since I think it would be cool to ship Morty with either Dipper or Mabel. Though we don't have to do that if you don't want to.) maybe an adventure ends up leading them there...and we go from there.

Ford X Rick

Takes place sometime while Ford has escaped the nightmare realm and ends up in a dimension where he meets up with Rick and a few people who are currently in the middle of trying to fight off the federation and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back