• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Rich And Poor!

TheMysticNamedFae

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I want to try something new! Usually modern is not my style for RPs but I want to try to get over my bias and enjoy a great modern Roleplay with someone else!

So, I´ve been looking for something inspired by but not identical to "Pretty Woman" or something along the lines. Nothing else settled yet, just got this hunch. Just would like a class difference between two people and have them struggle with handling each other's insanely different ways of living, expectations, social circles... etc etc. Lots of potential for drama. Always open for angst as long as there is comfort! Though we can keep it a bit softer if you want, would love to brainstorm with you!

I am looking to play FxM with me playing F and the poorer one of the couple but I am very open to doubling. Honestly, I would prefer it! So we both can get exactly what we want. Open for an age gap as well as I think it suits such a dynamic but it doesn´t have to be!

Requirements:
  • Be at least 21+, all of our main characters meant for romance will be 21+ too, I cannot RP teenage love anymore I am too old for that
  • LGBTQIA+ friendly, and comfortable with characters not fitting into the social beauty standard
  • Writing in 3rd person and past tense
  • Writing ~400 words per message. More is always welcome, less not so much
  • Active; at least one RP response should be delivered 1-2 days
  • Write on Discord or this website
Once you read this all send me a writing sample and tell me if you want to double or not. I will send you a writing sample as well of course!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back