• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Rex's RP Search [fandoms, originals, OCs always welcome!]

The Chancellor

Hi there! I'm Rex, and I'm in a writing mood. I'll keep this quick and brief.
- I'm an adult with about 10 years writing experience.
- I don't handle sexual themes in RPs, so my partners can be of any age. If you're uncomfortable with RPing with an adult, that's okay! I do handle heavy violence, drugs, and other criminal activity in my RPs, so as long as you're comfortable with that we're good.
- I write in third-person paragraph format.
- I love to talk OOC! I don't expect this if you don't want to, but I think it'll help in making our RP last longer.
- I'm okay if you ghost me (let's be real - a lot of us have done it at some point). I'm also okay if you poke me if you think I've forgotten about our RPs or chats!
- I'm okay with OCs for all fandoms!
- Now this might be a shocker, but I don't like romance. I don't write romance, the few times I've done it was horrible. I would prefer if romance was not involved in my RPs though I can make exceptions we talk for awhile and think it might work out.

And now, on to fandoms first. I have some vague plots for some fandoms that I'm willing to expand upon or scrap based on what you think you'd like!

Rainbow 6 Siege
-
The Division
- The Green Poison outbreak is worse than anyone imagined. They thought it was contained in New York City, but it spread to Washington D.C. Then it spread even further, the Division and CERA unable to contain it fast enough. One by one, great cities across the states fell, forcing the US to close its borders before it spreads to the rest of the world. Rogue First Wave Agent Aaron Keener and his cult of followers are going rampant across the states, and now has never been a worse time to be an agent of the S.H.D. You, agent, have to travel across the fallen ruins of America amidst crime lords, riots, and violence to find Aaron Keener and shut him down for good, lest he bring Amherst's curse with him across the world.
Team Fortress 2
-

And here's a bunch of non-fandom, generic things. I don't have specific plots in mind for this, so these are very broad and open!

Mafia
Exiled creatures in a modern society

Might add more later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back