• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Reverse Harem RP Search

LemonBear

Hello and thanks for taking the time to check out this post! I'm currently looking for some RP partners interested in the classic Reverse Harem/Otome plots. A few things about myself :closedeyessmile: I'm Lemon, I use they/them pronouns, and I'm 24 years old! I'm also twins with the user ScaryBear, she made a similar post as this one but we are different people who just enjoy a lot of the same things.

As far as partners go I am looking for someone who would like to Double Up! So you'd play an MC and my own MC's Lover Interests but I would also play my own MC and your MC's Love Interests. I'm comfortable with FxM and MxM as far as pairings go. I write multi-para mostly and tend to mimic my RP partners posting length but I can't promise I'd be an ideal partner for novella writers. I just don't have enough expiernece to be confident I'd be able to commit to novella length. OOC is also very important to me, I would love to discuss and gush about OC's or the story so please don't be too pushy to get to RPing right away. I mean these are Harems, we should have plenty to discuss and plan before actually starting the RP. As far as genres go I'm into a lot of different things so I'm interested to hear what themes my partners would like to explore.

I'd rather you not post on the thread so please DM me if you're interested at all!

GIF.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back