• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Reverse Harem Roleplay! {Found Family/Romance themes} Must be able to play multiple characters!

Hello! I have recently been wanting to do a reverse harem type roleplay! I love reverse harem animes and so, I am now in the stage where I want to roleplay one. I really like when all the characters kind of become like their own family. I have some semblance of a plot so I shall explain it to her. This is just an outline so it leaves plenty of room for plotting. If you don’t like the plot then we can come up with another, the plot is just there for a starting point but if you have other ideas then feel free to share!

Plot:

M/C has always been a rather timid girl. She is in her last year of high school and will soon be graduating though she is unsure what she wants to do. She has never had any passions and her parents died when she was young so she doesn’t have any family to speak of.

One day, she is walking by a river when suddenly a bright light appears from the river. She walks to get a closer look and falls in. She wakes up in Althea, a fantasy world that is ruled over by an evil and tyrannical king who is a gifted mage. She was summoned by an old man, the former king and his son {one of your characters}, who is the rightful heir to the throne. It turns out she has a destiny in this world. She has to find and gather warriors with the prince to take back the stolen throne. The warriors are predestined and the evil king can be beaten by these specific warriors, which only m/c can sense.

M/C has never considered herself very brave but she will have to be if she wants to save this world.

Requirements:
•Semi to advance lit
•Must be able to play at least 3 characters. You can have more than three but three is the limit.
•Please don’t ghost me. If you aren’t feeling the roleplay then please don’t reply.
•PM me your favorite color so I know you at least skimmed this far.
•Come ready to plot! I made the plot vague on purpose!
•Again, If you don’t like this plot then we can come up with others!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back