• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Reverse Harem Isekai plot (18+ doubling required, seeking Novella writers)

Astrobabez

Unlucky Member
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, everyone, I'm AstroBabez a 21-year-old woman who will be turning 22 within the upcoming months (December bb ftw!!!) So that means off the bat you must be 18 to rp with me, with a higher preference for those 20 to 21 themselves.

Now before I go into the plot or anything let me get out of the way an introduction to myself + what I'm seeking in a partner. Please note that I am really only looking for like 1-2 people who I can really vibe well with so I WILL be picky about who I accept.

What to expect from me​

-Capable of playing a variety of characters! That means in this rp expect me to be able to keep up with multiple characters with partially to fully fleshed out backstories, with their own quirks, flaws, and positives.

-Writes NOVELLA, means I average around 600 per character response, HOWEVER considering this is aiming to be a harem/larger poly-cule idea please keep in mind that the average for a character might damper down to around 300 per character if I'm playing 4-5 characters in one post, or hell it could be around 400-500. Literally do not know as I haven't done something like this IN AGES!!

-Unless a character has been already fleshed out by me in advance I'm pretty flexible on the FC, of course, they will always be anime/digital as I don't do real FC, but especially for my partner's side of the rp I'm willing to hear out if you like a characters fc or not!

-Can and WILL provide writing examples upon request!

-3rd person responses with story-like writing!

-I'm going to be very upfront, replies could be exceptionally fast or take longer because I currently am enduring a LOT of heartache for my mother was diagnosed with a terminal illness. Because of this I EXPECT understanding and kindness when it comes to my replies taking longer for this reason. I will NOT tolerate being pushed or begged for a response. But don't worry I always ALWAYS make sure to let my partner know if I can respond or if I might take a bit to respond.

What I look for from my partner

-18+ NO EXCEPTIONS! If I so much as have a minor come into my dm's I will utilize that block button faster than you can count to three. Please respect my boundaries!!

-Novella write/capable of matching my length. Please understand this isn't to be rude, but unless you can match my reply length for long durations of time do not reach out to me, it is not only tiring to you, but upsetting to me when things feel one-sided. I understand down times, very well and hell I have them, but I don't want to be seeing 200 words (as an entire post, not per character) off the bat when I might be putting out 1k words.

-Capable of writing an array of characters

-Is okay with darker topics! This rp will have darker topics, BUT we will have our boundaries and I need to know this pretty much upfront to ensure we're a good fit!

-Uses anime/digital FC's! And is willing to work around my tastes/provide a selection for me to pick from!
-IS FINE WITH POLY RELATIONSHIPS IF THAT IS HOW WE DECIDE WE WANT TO GO!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! If you think you might be a fit or have questions DO ask! I promise though I seem strict in this post or even a bit mean I am NOT at all one to bite someone's head off and am quite the sweetheart who will adore coming up with vc's, headcanons, and plot points.

The villainess and the villainess' isekai'd friend.
(You will play the 'you' and I will be playing the villainess, we'll figure out the male leads as we chat <3 I have a few ideas so be prepared!)​

You absolutely LOVED the game "The Princess vs the Villainess" and played every route available, it was your reprieve from your depressing everyday life. So when they released the villainess' route you were absolutely overjoyed to partake in it. Your joy would only give way to frustration when you were consistently met with dead end after dead end, your death at the hands of the male main leads.

And then your own death came.

It came fast and swift, in an almost ironic manner, at the hands of a drunk truck driver plowing into you at enough speed to render your body lifeless upon impact.

So why are you here? Staring at the villainess herself?

Given a chance at life, you're now going to have to play through the game as the villainess' friend, do you continue to stick your neck out, or will you forge a path for yourself?

Last edited:
This looks fascinating! :0
We definitely have similar tastes, that's for sure.

I've never done a novella length roleplay, however, I think I'm quite capable of doing so. If I am playing multiple characters, I think I could do 200-300 word replies per character. I know you're looking for a bit more than that, but I'm quite rusty & don't want to guarantee 600 or more words. ;-;

If you're willing to work around that, I'll put my best foot forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back