• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings returning and need 1-3 partners! [songs, modern, fandom]

things you should know before reading:
✩ i'm 16!
✩ do not expect me to reply everyday, and i will not expect you to either. all i want is at least one reply each week and i will do the same. there will be some days where i respond constantly and some not at all.
✩ write a minimum of three paragraphs. my range is from 3-10 depending on what is going on and how into the roleplay i am. [minimum five sentences per paragraph]
✩ do!! not!! ghost!! it is a big pet peeve of mine. please also communicate if something isn't feeling right with you.
✩ realistic appearances only.
✩ always up for doubling!!
✩ currently only doing fxf or mxm

plots:

name:
tongue tied
setting: los angeles, california
pairing: fxf or mxm
Muse A has had a crush on Muse B for the longest time. Muse A and Muse B have never properly met before, however, they do attend the same college. Despite the fact, they have zero classes together, but they do happen to see each other on campus once in awhile. Muse B is vibrant and fun and so different, which immediately lures Muse A in. On the other hand, Muse A is easily smitten and a little shy. While Muse B is painting on a patch of grass during late in the night, Muse A happens to come across Muse B after leaving the study room. Immediately becoming a flustered mess, they try to go pass Muse B as quiet as possible. However, when Muse A takes a glance at Muse B's painting while trying to speed away, it's them.

name: flight 22
setting: New York --> Miami, Florida
Muse A and Muse B met at a high school party two months ago. Now currently in their senior year of high school, both 18, and foolishly in love with each other, they decide to do the most dumb, ignorant, totally not cool thing to do. Say fuck it and decide to run away. They decide that they would take the train and wherever they would end up, and wherever feels right, they would stay. Now as Muse A and Muse B are sitting in the train, Muse B starts to have cold feet and major doubts. Was this really a good idea?

name: oblivion
setting: southern california
Muse A is a struggling drug addict who lives in their middle class home with her mother and little brother. Muse B is a wild, carefree teenager with recently divorced parents and is currently living with her father. Muse B has been living in Muse A's neighborhood for six months now, but they never crossed paths. Now that their senior is starting, the one period they happen to share is.... lunch, which, isn't really a period. Muse B sees Muse A sitting alone at a lunch table (despite being at the school for all of her years), and Muse B decides to sit next to her. Things are a little awkward at first, as all things are, but after exchanging phone numbers and chatting: they hit it off. Muse B ends up being Muse A's first real best friend. They go over to each other's houses, their different personalities and situations clashing, but they still manage to find that addictive attraction. With Muse A's struggling drug addiction and Muse B's commitment issues/wild nature, how will their future relationship function? And will there ever be one at all?

name: Shoot Him Down!
setting: Queens, New York
pairing: mxm
Muse A and Muse B both attend Frank Sinatra School of The Arts. Muse A has been attending the school for all of his years while Muse B has just transferred to the school at the start of senior year. Muse A is in the 'Drama' Studio while Muse B is in the 'Vocal' Studio. There's a new scholarship available in the school. The top performing senior gets FULL coverage in costs to their college of choice. 5 of the best students are chosen to partake in the scholarship, and Muse A and Muse B happen to be in it. When Muse A and Muse B are constantly trying to one up each other, tensions and strange feelings will arise. Where will this lead them, and who will end up on top?

fandoms:
Euphoria

Rue x Jules
Canon x OC
OC x OC

Steven Universe
Modern AU
Canon x OC
OC x OC

Marvel
Peter Parker & Tony Stark [Father&Son]
Peter Parker x OC
Peter Parker x Harley Keener
MJ x OC
OC x OC

songs:

( themes we can use: 80s\90s, highschool, college, heartbreak, revenge, toxic characters/relationships, sad characters, character development, famous/idol, addiction, romance, polar opposites, summertime, run away, struggling college kids, family , long distance, hate, heartache, partying, identity crisis, love triangle, falling in love, cheating, slow burn, mental illness, angst/fluff, betrayal, sacrifice, first love, substance abuse, dangerous love, madly in love, etc)

ferrari
" you and i are two oceans apart
we're on earth to break each others hearts, in two
and it's hard with you
when i'm too far from you
i look at the stars, do you? "

hot girl bummer
" fuck you, and you, and you
i hate your friends and they hate me too
i'm through, i'm through, i'm through
this that hot girl bummer anthem
turn it up and throw a tantrum "

can i call you tonight?
" so can i call you tonight?
i'm trying to make up my mind
just how i feel
could you tell me what's real? "

mixed signals
" girl, why are you sending me all these mixed signals
playin' with my heart i probly should'va known
but i didn't know
yes you took my soul
bitch leave me alone "

i'm not in love
" i'm not in love so don't forget it
it's just a silly phase i'm going through
just because i call you up
don't get me wrong, don't think you've got it made "

can't get used to losing you
" i'll find somebody, wait and see
who am i kiddin', only me
'cause no one else could take your place
guess that i am just a hopeless case "

tommy's party
" though we didn't talk much how'd your evening go
you barely spoke a word to me besides that slurred hello
but i happened to see without even tryin'
how she laughed with you, just like i used to "

good grief
" watching through my fingers, watching through my fingers
caught off guard by your favourite song
i'll be dancing at a funeral, dancing at a funeral
sleeping in the clothes you love
it's such a shame we had to see them burn, shame we had to see them burn "

malibu 1992
" i watched you board an airplane
a high dive from a summer's heat wave, down
a bit tongue and a taste of iron
sweethearts that high school soured, now "

bad idea
" i got a bad idea
how 'bout we take a little bit of time away?
i got a bad idea
forget about it, yeah, forget about him, yeah "

candy wrappers
" well my love yea she vanished in the cold, august month way too soon
so i got out and put on my warmest coat took a stroll september cold
well i just can't sit around here waiting, waiting for her to get back home
so for now you will find me on the moon i've got no lemon drops no bubblegum "

war
" so this is war
isn't that what love is for
blood and gore
is all i get for being yours "