• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings return to the spiral [original and fandom search]

uzumaki

1583260086979.png
About Me
- I go by Lime online
-20 y/o college student
-EST timezone
-Para to multi-para literate roleplayer
-Friendlier than I seem
-Enjoys ooc conversation (not a requirement)

Rules
-Please be respectful of my schedule, I try to get a response out once a day
-The more descriptive the better, but reply lengths can fluctuate. Quality > quantity.
- fxf, mxf, mxm -- no preference between them
-double friendly
- oc x canon or canon x canon for fandoms

Original Plots
- bold indicates a craving, italics are roles I'd like to play
- if you'd like to brainstorm with me, there's a word bank below.
- Tomie -
(Based on the Junji Ito character of the same name)
Tomie is young, beautiful, and alluring. Her presence turns heads and it's difficult not to notice her beauty.
But for someone so beautiful, she's cruel, vain, and sees no problem breaking hearts. Despite her attitude,
she attracts admirers wherever she goes. Her ethereal beauty is not the only thing strange around her.
She's driving everyone around her mad.
(Your character would likely be someone immune to Tomie's ability, more info in dms)

Word Bank
Any names series/movie means it would be inspired by it/have a similar tone
- yanderes, stalkers, obsession, mental illness, struggling with past trauma, death of innocence,
ghosts, demons, psychics, fate, soulmates, twisted fairy tales, yokai, serial killers, detectives,
Alice in Wonderland, Beauty and the Beast, Red Riding Hood, Phantom of the Opera, witches,
Candyman, reincarnation, medieval fantasy

Fandoms
-mostly oc x canon, but i'm not opposed to canon/canon
-i can play most anyone upon request

Boku no Hero Academia
Looking for: Dabi, Bakugo, Shouto, Shigiraki, Aizawa, Kirishima, Overhaul
Favorites to rp: Izuku, Ochako, Momo, Shigiraki, Tamaki, Aizawa, Toru, Kirishima, Mirio

Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Looking for: Dimitri, Claude, Felix, Sylvain, Edelgard, Hubert, Ferdinand, Dorothea, Jeritza, Yuri, Balthus
Favorites to rp: Byleth, Ingrid, Annette, Ashe, Marianne, Hilda, Lystheia, Linhardt, Bernadetta, Dorothea, Constance, Hapi

Persona
Looking for: Akira, Yusuke, Ryuji, Kanji, Yosuke, Akechi
Favorites to rp: Ann, Futaba, Makoto, Haru, Naoto, Yukiko, Rise, Chie, Akechi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back