• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings return to sender ✉ partner search! [REVAMPED 6/25/24]

arly

he/him
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
03d9e7cca2e6d711c2cd728a17bd2941.gif

• hello, hello! arly here with a new and improved partner search thread. a bit about me from the get go:
    20 years old , he/him
    ✉ i have about nine or ten years of roleplay experience on various forums and mediums (RIP feralfront). i call myself lazy-lit and my reply length generally averages around 250-500 words, but i'm capable of much longer, and interested in pushing that boundary higher
    ✉ after multiple years of noting that my schedule is hectic in these interest checks, i can FINALLY say that i've reached a consistent set-up and have plenty of free time throughout the week. you can expect 1-3 replies per week, and possible daily replies depending on the rp's pace. long absences will be communicated about, and i'm totally ok with being bumped periodically if necessary.
    ✉ mostly interested in fantasy/supernatural and campy crime/drama. i'm not interested in conceptual grimdark, but darker topics and drama can absolutely be touched on. please feel free to let me know of any potential triggers that we can avoid.

click on for partner guidelines!

if you'd like to be partners, please send me a dm and tell me a bit about yourself/what you're interested in plot wise! i likely won't respond to replies on the thread, so please please dm me instead!

Last edited:
BUMP! info/guidelines have been refreshed and overhauled, and new plots have been added!! highest interested in plots 1, 2, and 5 o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back