• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Return to Roleplay Looking for Partners.

biglittleorme

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Please forgive the fact I do not know how this site works. I am a old school roleplayer who's been roleplaying for 11+ years. I am 25 years old and only interact with other adults.

About Me:
Length: I'm not familiar with new terms but I think I am Novella. I like long posts multiple characters and in-depth detail. I mostly match my partners style of writing.

Cannon/OC: I do not write cannon. I like making my own characters and my own worlds. I could be convinced to maybe do cannon adjacent if I really love the content but mostly I love creating a unique story.

Genres: I am very flexible. I enjoy all sorts of stories and am a great fit to most. If you crave it I can try and write it. However I have an exception which is slice of life.

I enjoy darker roleplays, angst, dystopia is my favourite genre but I am open to writing lighter more fluffy. I adore romance, be it slow burn or otherwise.

Availability: I am usually a quick responder. I have been known when very excited to respond multiple times a day but sometimes depending on my shecdule it may take a few hours. I work from home and barely sleep so I am up at all different types of hours.

Please message me to see if we fit. I will attempt to learn the site and how it's notifications work. Discord is an option.

Heya! I have a plot that I have been wanting to try for a while and you seem perfect for it! wanna discuss in DM's?

Hey :)
Fellow rp veteran here, looking for a casual angst/mystery outlet.
I don't have much time, but I can promise you detailed and carefully crafted responses. 😅

May I pm you to chat/plot?

Hey :)
Fellow rp veteran here, looking for a casual angst/mystery outlet.
I don't have much time, but I can promise you detailed and carefully crafted responses. 😅

May I pm you to chat/plot?
Yep that's absolutely fine! Would love to chat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back