• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π™§π™šπ™©π™§π™€π™π™€π™§π™§π™€π™§'𝙨 π™©π™π™§π™šπ™–π™™ 𝙛𝙀𝙧 𝙙𝙀π™ͺπ™—π™‘π™žπ™£π™œ π™žπ™£π™©π™§π™žπ™œπ™ͺπ™šβ€”β€”πŸŒ§

Retrohorror

PIt-a-pet
Roleplay Type(s)

Welcome!

Retrohorror

now playing

• about me

call me

horror

timezone

pst

twenty-four

experience

ten years

style

few paragraphs to novella

hi everyone, welcome to my search thread. for the sake of the coding by uxie, there will be no uppercase! anyhow, as the title suggests, i am in search of partners. on here you can find a catalogue of fandoms i'm currently interested in doubling, as well as original plots. i am a part-time student and have a part-time job so on occasion, i won't be able to reply.

as a disclaimer, if we are doubling, i will most likely request m/m on my end. i am open to doing any type of pairing on your end.

if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. thank you.

about you

please be over 18! this is non-negotiable. i will not role-play with minors. when you message me, please provide me with a sample of your writing. in addition, please let me know what you're interested in doing!

as a little added note, you're not required to match my length. write however you feel comfortable. thanks!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque fermentum facilisis lectus, vitae ultrices nulla facilisis nec. Vivamus dictum, lorem at venenatis malesuada.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque fermentum facilisis lectus, vitae ultrices nulla facilisis nec. Vivamus dictum, lorem at venenatis malesuada.

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Last edited:
im a one line and first person roleplayer yes or no? *i was walking around in a town*
Hi Marek, thank you for expressing interest! However, I am not accepting one-line responses at this time. I highly recommend browsing for other potential partners as there's many on this site. Thank you, and good luck!

Heya!
I'd be interested in doubling BG3 ocxcc, happy to rp any origin (though I have been told I do a particularly good Gale) and try my hand at any npc. I have some vague plot ideas and write about 350-700 words per character (third person and descriptive), I can send a writing sample in pms and my discord user if you would prefer to talk there ^^

Heya!
I'd be interested in doubling BG3 ocxcc, happy to rp any origin (though I have been told I do a particularly good Gale) and try my hand at any npc. I have some vague plot ideas and write about 350-700 words per character (third person and descriptive), I can send a writing sample in pms and my discord user if you would prefer to talk there ^^
Hi, thanks for reaching out! Of course please go ahead and message me. I absolutely adore Gale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back