• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Resparking an old idea.(MxM)

Baku.Katsu

call мe a good вoy.
back about three or four years ago when I had just begun to roleplay and was mostly doing it for laughs, I managed to make a really good friend with one of my RP partners. We had come up with this amazing and complex storyline, but honestly, I believe I was too much of a rookie in the RP world to give that plot what it deserved, and even now, It's one of my most favorite RPs I've ever done. (Update, just found a message log date on an old reply, so I now know this RP goes all the way back to at least 2014)

Sadly the partner I had no longer talks to me do to communication issues, So I'll post they main idea of the plot of the RP from what I remember and if anyone is interested, feel free to reply to this or message me!

JUST A PSA- TWINCEST IS INVOLVED IN THIS, HOWEVER I'M MORE THAN FINE MAKING THEM JUST LIKE- EXTREMELY CLOSE DUE TO THEIR CIRCUMSTANCES!

Also, this is just a broad idea from what I remember, I'm cool changing any details and/or adding onto it.

Basically, the two characters are twins (Whether in the metaphorical or biological way) And like at a really young age their parental figure(s?) signed a deal with the devil and used them as a sacrifice but it like...Didn't work? And left them as like half human half vampire/demon boys. And they got like disowned by their family and moved from town to town, trying to live, be good boys, but with everyone calling them freaks and trying to hunt them and stuff, by the time they're highschoolers they eventually they just give up, move to a town far away, completely disassociate from other people, and just try to live with each other, occasionally going out and hunting someone because ya know, gotta eat n junk.
And then some stuff happens and another character comes in and is extremely nice to my character and manages to convince him they're friends, the other brother gets jealous, etc, they fight about it, and so my character stormed off to stay with the other dude but whoops turns out he's a member of the cult-like thing their family was and he was trying to catch him and make him join too because he knows he's like a half boy and about his past and stuff-

That's mostly all I remember lol, I swear it was a good roleplay! If my crappy discription has you interested, like I said, don't be afraid to drop a line!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back