• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Resonance of Hope recruiting

Darkbloom

Storm King of Superheroes
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
In "Resonance of Hope," you'll embody the unwavering dedication of a devoted fan on a mission to reignite the spark of music in the life of a fallen star. Witness the transformative power of love, perseverance, and the unbreakable bond between artist and admirer. Step into the shoes of a passionate music enthusiast who discovers her idol, a once-great musician, drowning in the depths of despair. Determined to see her favorite artist rise from the ashes, you embark on a relentless quest to bring back the music that once moved the world. As you delve deeper into the troubled past of your idol, you uncover the harrowing tragedies that have shattered his spirit and silenced his song. But with each heartfelt gesture and unwavering act of support, you become his beacon of hope, refusing to let him succumb to the darkness that threatens to consume him. Through your unwavering dedication and steadfast belief in the power of music to heal, you strive to reignite the flame of creativity and passion in your idol's heart. Will your boundless faith and unyielding determination be enough to break through the walls of despair and inspire a return to the stage? In "Resonance of Hope," your journey will test the limits of devotion and illuminate the transformative power of music to heal the deepest wounds of the soul.

Needless to say, looking for a gal to be the fan of my character who's been well established in the music industry for a few years. Highly drama themed.

I'd absolutely love to write with you! If you have discord that'd be even cooler! I have writing samples on deck as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back