• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Resonance → FxM → Good Times Ahead → Seeking Long Term !

Eulogy

在混亂之中,也有機會.
| I N T R O D U C T I O N |

What up? ( I'M BACK ! ) At the moment, i'm seeking someone who is also interested in getting creative and writing outside the box. With that, i'm a huge fan of open worlds where we aren't just tied down to one place or setting. Writing is a hobby ( a fun one at that ) and I enjoy stories with depth, darkness and a flair for the dramatic. PLEASE BE WARNED : My life does get hectic from time to time, as everyone's does. There may be spontaneous periods of silence between replies. * Plots in green were recently added.

Plots with ☼☼☼ Next to them are highly sought after.

| C U R R E N T L Y | S E E K I N G|

Advanced or Elite writer status.
Literate.
21 and older.
Prefers playing Male characters.
Very Talkative aka lots of OOC.
Can write 3-5 paragraphs at any given time.
Thoroughly enjoys Romance - Suspense - Slice of Life - Dark and Dramatic Themes.
Replies within a timely manner. → Depending on the situation.
Able to supply a writing sample.

| E X P E C T A T I O N S|

Proper grammar and punctuation.
Plot driven Stories with depth.
Originality.
Characters with tons of personality and grit.
Female x Male pairings.

|H A R D | N O |
No Fandoms.
No Anime.

| S O M E | E N D E A V O R S |

Shanghai Stories Modern Mafia Triads, Police, Etc. ☼☼☼
→ The Ascended → Medieval Fantasy → Continent/World in peril → Knights, Blood Thirsty Creatures, Etc. ☼☼☼
→ The Red Horde →Medieval Fantasy Semi Historical Mongolia → War Torn Lands → Battle Hungry Tribes, Large Beasts, Etc. ☼☼☼

These are just a few plot lines that are captivating my mind. I've left them vague on purpose. Questions ? I've got characters and plots somewhat lined up for the occasion ( May still require some brainstorming. ) Wanting to take a look? Hit me up. Got your own ideas you want to share? Again, feel free to hit me up. I'll respond to comments down below or by inbox. I don't care. Hope to write soon !

→→→→→Eulogy

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back