Resident Evil

TheHumanUndead

This thread is actually a roleplay page for the experienced Resident Evil roleplayers from both the video games and live action movies.If you do not know all the existing characters,here is the list of all the available ones.The Rping will start once all the spots will be taken.

Alice Parks (Abernathy)

Spencer Parks

Leon S. Kennedy

Jill Valentine

Rain

Carlos

Ada Wong

Claire Redfield

Chris Redfield

Steve Burnside

Rebecca Chambers

Barry Burton

Brad Vickers

Richard Aiken

HUNK

Albert Wesker

Sherry Birkin

Jake Muller

Luther

The Red Queen

This thread is runned by Liliana Alma Devmonds (TheHumanUndead)

​Even tough,my character is not from Resident Evil,but created by me,I will still be roleplaying with those who wants to experience a nice roleplay with RE roleplayers.The role plays between me and another character will happen on my profile (if possible).

This appears to be based on the Resident Evil video game series. As such,it belongs in the Fandom section. I'll move it to the Fandom Character Sheets section. When you want to get the RP going,make the RP thread in the main Fandom section.

About Liliana Alma Devmonds -

A young twenty-one year old woman who survived from the outbreak in Raccoon City,woke up lying down in the staircase of a building after it happened.She had only lost her memories of how she had gotten there and actually had no idea that she had been bitten on her stomach.The T-Virus did not turn Liliana into a zombie or any of the other infected creatures.It actually bonded with her DNA and gave her powers,such as complete control of all four nature's elements (fire,water,earth & wind),super speed and extroardinary fighting skills.

Liliana is a loner and rarely enjoys the compagny of someone,even she was to join forces with other survivors,she would still hate them deeply and wish for their deaths.She only cares about her own safety and sometimes,would play with the others feelings,she is heartless.

She wears dark extra large clothes that make her seem like her body type is gaunt when it's actually slim.Her clothes consist of a dark brown hoodie with a black short sleeved shirt and wears a necklace with Umbrella Corporation's logo as the emblem even if she does not work for them,a pair of marine blue jeans and also a pair of black and white skateboarding shoes.

Liliana's weapons are a black katana with red highlights that appears in her hand through a dark red light,two kunais (japanese knives),shurikens and a machine gun.Her laterality is left handed.

It is based on both the video games and live action movies.Tough,I thank you for moving the thread because I didn't know where to place it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back