• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Resident Evil; The Umbrella Chronicles

PeteTheWitcher

I grow on you
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Chapter 1: Queen Leech​

Raccoon City was home to millions of people now since it was transformed into a bustling city. Raccoon City was home to the Umbrella Corporation, the biggest medical company in the world. It was multinational and in several countries. But little did people know, Umbrella made most of their profits from developing viruses and selling them on the black market and to the US army. One of the founders, Oswell E. Spencer had discovered a flower in West Africa that was the Progenitor Virus and led to superhuman abilities. Oswell was looking to use the Progenitor virus to create a race of superhumans and evolve humanity since it was stagnant. He began to divide up the work of the different branches of Umbrella to work on his new virus and do some testing. He also would do some testing of his own on the side and infect several kids with the T-virus; dubbed the Wesker project. Only 2 survived, Alex and Albert Wesker who were both gifted and would only help humanity, creating a world for the strong. Albert was working in the NEST facility in the Arkay Mountains while Alex worked with the Ashfords.

Oswell was very proud of his "children" and the things they were doing for the betterment of humankind. Soon the world would thank him for this, and humanity would prosper under his rule. Someday, Oswell would become a god and lead the new humans into a new age of prosperity. The British Aristocrat would reside in his mansion that was on the outskirts of Raccoon City and would read his biology books and sip his tea. He thought of contacting his mentor Miranda about his findings on the Progenitor Virus but would hold on it for now. His telephone was ringing, and Oswell knew who this could be. That damn crazy researcher James Marcus. What could he want?

"Hello," Oswell picked up the phone, not excited to talk with James because of his...well interesting tests.

"Oswell," James said, "the Leech project is going well. I think with a little bit more time I can make it truly special to us." There was an excitement to his voice that Oswell could relate with, but he was not sure if he could let the human testing allegations slide. Umbrella could be sued for millions if the human testing allegations were proven true.

Oswell bit his lip, "We are going to cut the Leech Project."

"What?!" James spat out his drink, "But my life's work...Oswell, please!"

Oswell had made up his mind, "You're testing on live humans, we cannot have that allegation against Umbrella. You're a threat to Umbrella and you know what I have to do now James."

He hung up to James yelling at him and cursing him out. Oswell sighed and dialed the number to Umbrella Security Forces to get rid of James, he was just too much of a liability to keep alive and plus Umbrella could just cover up his death.

--------------------------------------------------------------

James Marcus was flabbergasted on what Oswell threatened to do. He couldn't believe that his project was going to get shut down, all his life's work. Perhaps he had been too obsessed with it and began going too far with his experiments. He looked at the Queen Leech in the container and pressed his fingers against it, ""You are my greatest creation."

A bullet hit him in the back and James yelped as he crumbled to the floor. Dorian Savage lowered his assault rifle and went over to James's dead body and picked it up and gestured to the Leech, "Throw that away too Umber Eyes." Umber Eyes nodded and grabbed the Queen Leech. The two men decided to toss them in some random ditch outside of the lab and by the side of the Arkay Mountains, deciding that this was a safe spot to dump a really powerful Bioweapon.

The Queen Leech began to consume Marcus's body as food and soon began to merge with him and mold her form in the form of Marcus over the next ten years. She would act on his revenge plan against Umbrella and Spencer. Soon it would be time for them to rise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back