• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom -- π–—π–Šπ–˜π–Žπ–‰π–Šπ–“π–™ π–Šπ–›π–Žπ–‘ π–˜π–Šπ–†π–—π–ˆπ– π–™π–π–—π–Šπ–†π–‰ --

prisonicfairytale

brother in the arcane arts
Welcome to my thread.

My name is Aspen, and I have recently been craving to write something for RE2R and RE4R. I am mainly looking to play Leon S. Kennedy as he's the character I have the most experience writing, but I am open to other characters (Albert Wesker, Chris Redfield, William Birkin).

I don't have many rules, but here are my preferences:
- I prefer to RP with people around my age group, so only 18+.
- For post length, I can write between two - five paragraphs, depending on the scene being written.
- I can do both oc/cc and cc/cc. For oc/cc, I prefer not to double up.
- Please be LGBTQ+ friendly. I can do any type of pairing.
- Also, please tell me your limits and preferences when you msg me.
For the roleplay itself, I am open to following the canon storylines of RE2R and RE4R with some changes, but I'm also open to discussing something entirely different. I can also do different AUs if that's your cup of tea. Please let me know any ideas you have so we can build something together.

If you're interested, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back