• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Resident Evil RP!

Brain rot

Holistic Cannibalism
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm Dandy and I'm in desperate need for a Resident Evil RP!

To get this out of the way: I write 600 words at my minimum most of the time and I prefer to write more.

I reply daily most of the time I expect a similar posting schedule, of course life happens but just tell me if you don't!

I write multiple characters and I plan on us having a whole cast; this bleeds into heavy nation and universe building.

Don't mean, a creep, or pushy and be at least 18 please, but that isn't an issue for most honestly just obligatory!

I only write queer relationships

Plot ideas!

Heisenberg and Ethan teaming up to kill Mother Miranda!

Claire and Leon either sticking together or Chris being where Claire thought he'd be and meeting Leon at the R.P.D station.

For romance subplots I'd like Chris x Leon or Heisenberg x Ethan, but I can be convinced to Lady Di x Ethan!

Come with ideas, I haven't played all RE games so take pity on me!

Because I am a sucker who loves the apocalypse genre and complicated romances. I would love to give a go at a Heisenberg x Ethan thread since I personally think it would have been interesting to see a team-up with the murder hobo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back