• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Resident Evil Rp? (Canon and Oc Welcome)

WaffleWamego

Hello! Just looking for a partner who’d possibly like to do a Resident Evil based Rp with me, I don’t exactly have a specific plot mostly because I like to collaborate with my partners and not limit them. I’m very familiar with the franchise and plot of the series, but that doesn’t mean you have to be. Even a general idea of it is perfectly fine, and no, I’m certainly not going to be upset with you if you get some information wrong or whatever!

Here are some things I’m up for:
-Oc x Oc (Alternate Universe or Same Universe.)
-Oc x Canon (Please spare me just a bit on this one, a lot of people like this option.)
-Canon x Canon
-I’m fine with MxM, FxF, and MxF

I’m perfectly fine with romance, but platonic friendships and partner ships!

Some canon characters I can portray:

-Leon S. Kennedy
-Chris Redfield
-Rebecca Chambers
-Claire Redfield
-Ada Wong

For Ocs I usually make a new one for each partner, mostly because I want every Rp to be unique.

I will roleplay anything against site rules, that includes sexual themes and things of that nature.

I also write in 3rd person, paragraph form. I usually write quite a bit, but I also mirror replies, so things might get really slow if my partner is doing one-liners.

As many people can join this as they’d like, it’s seriously not going to bother me, even if the thread is like a month old.

Hey, I just played the 7th game, and my was it a bone chiller! I've read up on the series' lore and it'd be safe to say I'd be interested in doing a RE RP with you!

Hey, I just played the 7th game, and my was it a bone chiller! I've read up on the series' lore and it'd be safe to say I'd be interested in doing a RE RP with you!
Awesome! That’s great! I actually really loved the new game! Be sure to pm me about it, I’m open to any ideas and suggestions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back