• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RESIDENT EVIL PLOT - Claire And Leon ( the og’s )

cillaa

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
ABOUT ME
Hey there! Priscilla here (she/her), 20, EST. I'm an avid writer with 8 years of experience under my belt and love intense settings full of emotions! I write between 4-10 paragraphs, depending on the necessity. For starters, I typically write long just to set the setting or my partners preferences.

ABOUT YOU
I expect my writing partner to be 18+. I would love to talk OOC because I love gushing about the roleplay, adding more to the plot, or general yapping.

Long responses aren't needed if you don't want to, remember quality over quantity! But, I am looking for at least 4 paragraphs, it gives me something to work with.

( i’m also very active on discord so if that’s a platform you prefer, lmk )

THE ROLEPLAY
I prefer playing a female lead against a male lead .

I’m looking for the storyline to involve romance which becomes increasingly tense as it moves forward. I would love Angst to be in the mix too such as arguing, being wounded, ect. Of course, with normal resident evil games, horror, action, and adventure will also be involved.

I have no limitations.

Also! your opinion matters ! if you want to tweak anything or prefer to start from scratch, I completely understand. I would love to build onto the plot together with a 50/50 effort.

Inspiration from res7-res8 mixed together, just with a different scene and characters involved. I thought it would be fun to write!
|
v

ROUGH DRAFT PLOT
In the aftermath of her previous mission, Claire Redfield receives a distress call from an isolated mountain town known as Blackwood. The town has been cut off from the outside world due to a sudden and severe snowstorm. Reports indicate that the residents have been experiencing strange occurrences and violent outbreaks, leading to a complete lockdown. This leads Claire to inform Leon in hopes he would investigate with her on this mission.

Claire and Leon, determined to uncover the truth, make their way to Blackwood. Upon arrival, they find the town eerily silent and covered in a thick blanket of snow. As they explore, they discover that the town's residents have been infected by Mold, which causes extreme aggression and grotesque mutations.

The infection appears to be linked to an abandoned research facility hidden within the mountains. The facility, once operated by a defunct pharmaceutical company, was conducting illegal experiments on the local residents. These experiments have now spiraled out of control, resulting in the current outbreak.

As Claire and Leon delve deeper into the facility, they uncover horrifying secrets about the experiments and the true nature of the spores. They encounter mutated humans, deadly traps, and remnants of the facility's dark past. Along the way, they meet a few surviving townspeople who provide crucial information and assistance.

During their perilous journey, Claire and Leon grow closer, sharing moments of vulnerability and mutual support. The intense situations they face together forge a deeper bond between them. The duo must navigate the treacherous landscape, battling both the infected and the harsh elements.

Will Claire and Leon be able to contain the outbreak and save Blackwood from total annihilation and perhaps the world? And will their newfound connection blossom into something more amidst the ongoing battle against darkness?​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back