• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Resident Evil; Darkside Chronicles

PeteTheWitcher

I grow on you
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
1992, the world was first introduced to the dark world of Bioweapons and viruses and what they could do. Raccoon City was devastated by the T-Virus outbreak, which turned the whole city into zombies like creatures. A few people barely made it out of the city to tell the full truth, much to Umbrella’s anger. The company was beginning to be on thin ice with the court hearings taking place in 2003, with the founder Oswald E Spencer managing to avoid most public appearances and hide in his castle for now. But the horror is not entirely over yet since Alexia Ashford has plans to take over the world with the T-veronica virus and create the perfect world. Albert Wesker and his HCF group has taken to trying to recover a sample of T-Veronica virus for his plans.

Plot
Players must choose a reason of why their character is on Rockport Island, whether they are a prisoner of Umbrella or are working for them and decide to betray them. Players can also be a part of HCF, but they must already be on the island or invading it. This is a story driven roleplay and will in fact restrict some freedom from players in favor of having certain events play out. Canon characters are welcome to play in this roleplay except Albert Wesker as he is played by the Mod Team for the first fight with Alexia Ashford. Players will be navigating through Rockport Island and figuring out how to get off of the Island while Alexia is trying to get to them. Alfred will also be an earlier antagonist that will be a hurdle that players face and be trying to kill them.

Guidelines

Must post Bi-weekly unless notified otherwise
Must post at least 2 paragraphs
No overpowered characters
Max of 5 players in this rp.
No NSFW but romance is allowed
Follow RPN's guidelines
OOC can be discord if wanted
I don't require a CS to be posted but you might want to make one for yourself
I will allow a character to have a special BOW ability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back