• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reserve for KAOS

Main
Here

KAOS

I'm back I'm back I'm back
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, here is where you may post your reserves.

NAME : WHAT YOU ARE THE DIETY OF
APPERANCE: GIVE A FEW
FASHION : GIVE A BIT
POWER: GIVE A BIT NOT TOO MUCH

MYTH: THIS WILL GUIDE YOUR CHARACTER AND THEIR STORY THINK OF IT AS A MORTAL PROPHECY
BIOGRAPHY: GIVE ME A FEW PARAGRAPHS PLEASE I'M GOING TO TRY MY BEST TO WORK IT INTO THE MAIN STORY
ASPERATIONS: SIMPLE
LOVE INTEREST: INTERESTING?
LINK TO IMAGE OF YOUR CHARACTER
LINK TO OTHER ROLE PLAY'S YOU'VE BEEN IN FOR I WISH TO SEE HOW YOU WRITE :)

**WIP**

• 1725573334246.png۞ Name: Dionysus, god of wine and frivolity/ecstasy
    ۞ Appearance:
    ۞ Fashion:
    more colorful combinations of dress shirts and various accessories that allow him to stand out in a crowd; never seen without a pair of sunglasses
    ۞ Power: manipulation of emotions (inspiring ecstasy and madness and blurring the lines between real and illusion)

۞ Myth:
    ۞ Biography:
    ۞ Aspirations:
    ۞ Love Interest:
    TBD
    1725573604398.png1725573570990.png

RP Link: Order up in 1st Quadrant
(I've done a lot of one-on-ones through DMs but not a lot of recent group RPs)

Last edited:
Name: Hades, King of the Underworld and god of the dead. Also protector and creator of the Earth’s hidden riches i.e., gold, gems, and oil.

Appearance: Long black hair and porcelain toned skin. His eyes are yellow with pupils like a serpent’s, there are scars all over his body from being eaten by his father after his miserable birth.

Fashion: Prefers the breathable material of long, dark robes. Never seen without his usual crown of gold leaves and thorns while in the Underworld. Wears more appropriate professional attire while in the mortal realm- always seen in black. Sunglasses are a must because he is not used to the harsh light of the sun.

Power: TBD

Myth: TBD
Biography: TBD
Aspirations: To run the Underworld efficiently. Gain healthier boundaries with his overbearing brothers.
Love Interest: TBD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back