• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 「Remnants of Heaven」A Jojo's Bizarre Adventure AU Story

dreamthieves

what makes you different makes you special
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
You awaken in a bed that feels... incorrect. Opening your eyes, you find yourself to be in an unfamiliar place altogether. Thinking back, you have no precise memory of where you are or how you got here. Except... a faded memory. A memory of your own death. No, of course it's not a memory. You're alive after all, it's gotta be a dream. Whatever, is now really the time to be superstitious? You need to figure out what's going on.

An unknown number of people awaken, seemingly to a normal life. However, it's not their life. At least, not the one they remember, and a fading dream does little to inform them of this unknown situation. Even less so, they've all awoken with strange new abilities, with an even more bizarre sense of proximity to each other.

After the events of a certain priest's plan to "obtain heaven", the world we're living in now has become very different from the one we started with, even if we don't remember it. However, something has broken the threads of fate, and the two realities have come crashing together in ways that should never have happened. Gravity has lost all meaning. Powerful forces, new and old, are converging once again to decide the future.
Unknown

Welcome, everyone! This is an idea I've been floating in my head for a while, and decided to finally pull the trigger and try to make it happen.

To fill in any potential gaps left from the above text, you'll be playing as a newly born Stand User, pulled from their life in the original universe and into the new one created by Pucci. They've been granted a stand from the old universe, and must figure out what brought them here, learn about their new abilities, and contend with potential enemies and allies who are in the exact same situation as themself.

I'm looking for a smaller group, 3-5, to join in on what I hope will be an actually enticing story. This will be more casual in terms of post length and frequency. Approximately 1-3 paragraphs once a week at minimum, but more is always welcome!

For specific info pre-character sheets; you're welcome to have a character with an existing stand(from parts 3-6, excluding non-canon, main villains/protags, & requiem stands) OR you can create your own, if you so desire. You can have up to two characters, but only one at the start. There will be an event to bring in more stand users part-way through for your secondary character to be introduced. With that being said, visual redesigns and even re-naming of existing stands is allowed, and even encouraged! But if you're taking an existing ability, the canon extent of its abilities is all you get.

Do you already have an idea for what the setting will be? Like,will it be centralized on a place like Duwang in parts 4 and 8,or more of a road trip like the other parts?

Do you already have an idea for what the setting will be? Like,will it be centralized on a place like Duwang in parts 4 and 8,or more of a road trip like the other parts?
the current plan is that it'll be primarily one location like 4/8, with any travel being on a relatively smaller scale, similar to part 5. definitely not worthy of being called a "road trip" though.

But if you're taking an existing ability, the canon extent of its abilities is all you get.
About this part,does it mean that for example,I could have my character fully adopt Hierophant Green,with the exact same capabilities of strings,possession,and Emerald Splash?

Or alternatively,I could have the character instead adopt (say) a version of Echoes that makes things weightless instead of heavy.

About this part,does it mean that for example,I could have my character fully adopt Hierophant Green,with the exact same capabilities of strings,possession,and Emerald Splash?

Or alternatively,I could have the character instead adopt (say) a version of Echoes that makes things weightless instead of heavy.
your character would fully adopt all abilities of hierophant green, but does not need to be named or look like the original stand.

I did not consider this. if you could justify an "inverse" of the other acts that lines up similarly, that's an option i would be more than happy to allow. This applies to other stands as well, if you can "invert" their ability lineup in a thematic manner. Rule of cool, after all. Kinda goes without saying, but ACT stands require you to go through the necessary growth to unlock the full stand.

You awaken in a bed that feels... incorrect. Opening your eyes, you find yourself to be in an unfamiliar place altogether. Thinking back, you have no precise memory of where you are or how you got here. Except... a faded memory. A memory of your own death. No, of course it's not a memory. You're alive after all, it's gotta be a dream. Whatever, is now really the time to be superstitious? You need to figure out what's going on.

An unknown number of people awaken, seemingly to a normal life. However, it's not their life. At least, not the one they remember, and a fading dream does little to inform them of this unknown situation. Even less so, they've all awoken with strange new abilities, with an even more bizarre sense of proximity to each other.

After the events of a certain priest's plan to "obtain heaven", the world we're living in now has become very different from the one we started with, even if we don't remember it. However, something has broken the threads of fate, and the two realities have come crashing together in ways that should never have happened. Gravity has lost all meaning. Powerful forces, new and old, are converging once again to decide the future.
Unknown

Welcome, everyone! This is an idea I've been floating in my head for a while, and decided to finally pull the trigger and try to make it happen.

To fill in any potential gaps left from the above text, you'll be playing as a newly born Stand User, pulled from their life in the original universe and into the new one created by Pucci. They've been granted a stand from the old universe, and must figure out what brought them here, learn about their new abilities, and contend with potential enemies and allies who are in the exact same situation as themself.

I'm looking for a smaller group, 3-5, to join in on what I hope will be an actually enticing story. This will be more casual in terms of post length and frequency. Approximately 1-3 paragraphs once a week at minimum, but more is always welcome!

For specific info pre-character sheets; you're welcome to have a character with an existing stand(from parts 3-6, excluding non-canon, main villains/protags, & requiem stands) OR you can create your own, if you so desire. You can have up to two characters, but only one at the start. There will be an event to bring in more stand users part-way through for your secondary character to be introduced. With that being said, visual redesigns and even re-naming of existing stands is allowed, and even encouraged! But if you're taking an existing ability, the canon extent of its abilities is all you get.
I also might be interested in this, so I’ll throw my hat in for the time being

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Squad141 Squad141 Kenju Law Kenju Law Nellancholy Nellancholy
CS and OOC are up!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back